Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP For Sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP For Sale

2009 G8 GXP MGM Automatic #1002. Car is extremely clean, well maintained, and garage kept. I am the Second owner, i purchased it with 17700 miles in August of 2015, it currently has 29600 miles on it. The car was modified in March of 2016. It has a BTR stage 2 LS3 cam, BTR dual valve spring kit, and BTR hardened pushrods. Kooks Long Tube Headers, catless connection pipes, and Corsa catback. Precision Industries Vigilante 2800rpm stall converter. VCM performance OTR Intake, Lingenfelter ported throttle body, SLP underdrive pulley, Magnecore 8.5 plug wires, Lingenfelter plug wire heat shields, NGK tr-5 plugs, and UPR catch can. The factory rear wheels were widened 1.5" by Weldcraft and now has a 285 rear tire, it has Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R tires all the way around. The car made 444rwhp and 398ftlbs, it has made around 8 passes and had a best time of 11.81 @ 116mph. This car was very well modified and runs great, I spared no expense and made sure not to be cheap or half ass anything. I also still have ALL of the factory parts, even the original Goodyear tires. I have over $40000 in the car total, and it books for over $33000 stock. I am asking $31000, and i am pretty firm on that price. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you are interested. I am located in Albany Illinois, which is about 2.5hrs from Chicago, 5hrs from Indianapolis, 3hrs from Des Moines, 2.5hrs from Madison, and 30min North of the Quad Cities.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

More Pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful ride. GLWS!
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

Post Thanks / Like

Nice car, nice mods, done right. Just curious, looks like a no roof car. If so it's a twin of mine. GLWS.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unavowed View Post
    Nice car, nice mods, done right. Just curious, looks like a no roof car. If so it's a twin of mine. GLWS.
    It has a roof, i wish it didn't!

Post Thanks / Like

Then you wouldn't be selling it..

Post Thanks / Like

Then you wouldn't be selling it..
    M6 and no roof i might keep it. Otherwise my priorities have changed a bit. It's getting harder for me to justify the 600 a month payment for the car and insurance.

Post Thanks / Like

I think M6's are so overrated. At the track last weekend every manual car would ET a second slower than an auto car for the same trap speed. Combine that with terrible traffic around me and I'll never own another manual car again.

Post Thanks / Like

I think M6's are so overrated. At the track last weekend every manual car would ET a second slower than an auto car for the same trap speed. Combine that with terrible traffic around me and I'll never own another manual car again.
    To the OP GLWS very nice GXP.

M6's overrated..maybe at the track but the rarity of them with no roof has to have some value. Just hard to find in any color. I have traffic issues also but can get out of them in about 10 minutes. Just being able to Shift a car again is something I haven't done in many years..kinda miss it. For some it's not just about the speed..
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

I drove a manual C5 for over 10 years. Before that a manual Accord coupe. Before that a manual Conquest TSi. I don't miss it at all.

The OP's car is a solid mid 11 second car as it sits or a mid 10 second car with FI. Then go out to dinner with the wife and she can drive it home if you have 1 too many. Seems perfect to me.