Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 13" Active Chiller For Sale (Need Hurricane Repair Funds)

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 13" Active Chiller For Sale (Need Hurricane Repair Funds)

For sale is the "13" newest/vertical" Active Chiller. It has NEVER been installed.

I took it out of the box - placed in a plastic bin with a cover & up on a shelf to get it away from the Hurricane Harvey flood waters. It NEVER touched Hurricane Harvey Flood water. Not one drop.

· It is the 13” 40 plate Interchiller
    · Included is the $100 temperature display and an electric over vacuum H/E bypass valve system guaranteed not to bypass under boost.
    · The kit has a 1 year warranty but I’m not certain that it is transferable. Would need to check.
    · Chiller Liquid Capacity: 0.211ga

Why Am I selling? I need some cash for Hurricane Harvey Repairs (Roof, carpeting, insulation, sheet rock, mattress, mold remediation, etc.)

I purchased it for $1,034.00 - shipped.

Mr. TrekGTO provided me with an early purchaser discount.

Retail Price on the 13” competition version is $1,199.00 (Retail from his website)

You get it for $700.

I’m in Friendswood, Texas 77546.
    Last edited by hflores3; 11-08-2017 at 10:00 AM. Reason: price adjustment
    2009 G8 GT
    628.5 RWHP on gasoline​ ---> ARH Long Tubes 1 7/8" & full exhaust / Magnaflow Mid Muffler / Cherry Bomb Vortex Mufflers / Magnuson 1.9 / Overdrive "non-cog" pulley system / Ported blower base / 2.70" Pulley / LS3 rockers with Trunion upgrade / Trick Flow x255 cylinder heads / 8-Rib Pulley system / Innovator West 10% Balancer / DOD Delete / Lunati Lifters / Custom CTS-V Patrick G Cam Grind / Wiseco Forged Rods & Pistons / Injector Dynamics 85lbs / 4.25" Air Intake Tube / 102mm TB & MAF Tube / 102mm TPIS Throttle Body / LS7 MAF Card / ZL1 Fuel Pump / JMS Fuel Pump Booster / VaporWorx Controller / B&M Tranny Cooler with fan / Circle-D Heavy Duty Rebuild & 265mm triple Disc Billet Converter / Camaro Tranny Pan/ Eibach Lowering Springs / BMR Front & Rear Sway Bars, LCA's, Control Arms / DBA 4000xs Rotors / Hawks Ceramic Pads

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for your loss Henry, I hope you can put this disaster behind you ASAP.
    Our 13” 40 plate Interchiller is a grate value as a complete kit, no one can compete with the performance in this small package. These have proven surprising performance on high HP cars. This complete kit is every nut bolt washer hose fitting clamp proper wiring harness with sealed relay LED's and switches. Contact me and I will honor the 1 year warranty, If you have an SS I will swap adapter from G8 to SS free.

ACTIVE INTERCHILLER.COM Fl INTERCHILLER
    Original SUPER CHILLER Since 2009
    Original XTREME CHILLER Since 2013
    FACEBOOK 727 656 1422
    Email Orders and Inquires

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry you have to sell Henry. If you need any help with the house let me know. I can hang out in Aleif for a few days.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TrekGTO View Post
    Sorry for your loss Henry, I hope you can put this disaster behind you ASAP.
    Our 13” 40 plate Interchiller is a grate value as a complete kit, no one can compete with the performance in this small package. These have proven surprising performance on high HP cars. This complete kit is every nut bolt washer hose fitting clamp proper wiring harness with sealed relay LED's and switches. Contact me and I will honor the 1 year warranty, If you have an SS I will swap adapter from G8 to SS free.
    Thanks Dave. Simply a matter of family priorities at the moment.
    2009 G8 GT
    628.5 RWHP on gasoline​ ---> ARH Long Tubes 1 7/8" & full exhaust / Magnaflow Mid Muffler / Cherry Bomb Vortex Mufflers / Magnuson 1.9 / Overdrive "non-cog" pulley system / Ported blower base / 2.70" Pulley / LS3 rockers with Trunion upgrade / Trick Flow x255 cylinder heads / 8-Rib Pulley system / Innovator West 10% Balancer / DOD Delete / Lunati Lifters / Custom CTS-V Patrick G Cam Grind / Wiseco Forged Rods & Pistons / Injector Dynamics 85lbs / 4.25" Air Intake Tube / 102mm TB & MAF Tube / 102mm TPIS Throttle Body / LS7 MAF Card / ZL1 Fuel Pump / JMS Fuel Pump Booster / VaporWorx Controller / B&M Tranny Cooler with fan / Circle-D Heavy Duty Rebuild & 265mm triple Disc Billet Converter / Camaro Tranny Pan/ Eibach Lowering Springs / BMR Front & Rear Sway Bars, LCA's, Control Arms / DBA 4000xs Rotors / Hawks Ceramic Pads

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    Sorry you have to sell Henry. If you need any help with the house let me know. I can hang out in Aleif for a few days.
    You are a "darn good man" Ray! I could have used you this past weekend! I was a "chainsaw hacking" robot! We had a huge "dead" tree the storm finished off!
    Borrowed my neighbor's Stihl chainsaw and "got to work!" I'm going to have a bond fire that astronauts should see! :-)
    2009 G8 GT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hflores3 View Post
    You are a "darn good man" Ray! I could have used you this past weekend! I was a "chainsaw hacking" robot! We had a huge "dead" tree the storm finished off!
    Borrowed my neighbor's Stihl chainsaw and "got to work!" I'm going to have a bond fire that astronauts should see! :-)
    I can bring one of my chainsaws out and leave it with you if you want.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

I can bring one of my chainsaws out and leave it with you if you want.
    Hell of a guy!! I need to get you your favorite 12-pack! Thanks for the offer Ray! I bought a "new" Stihl MS 250 yesterday (they were running a promotion on them) for $299.00

I'm going to recreate the Texas Chainsaw Massacre! .... only with non-compliant trees. :-)
    2009 G8 GT

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had a MS 230C for many many years and aPoulon before that. Do keep the chain sharp and get a 2nd chain so you can swap In a sharp one. Don't forget ear and eye protection.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hflores3 View Post
    Hell of a guy!! I need to get you your favorite 12-pack! Thanks for the offer Ray! I bought a "new" Stihl MS 250 yesterday (they were running a promotion on them) for $299.00

I'm going to recreate the Texas Chainsaw Massacre! .... only with non-compliant trees. :-)
    I have the same chainsaw. Plus a cheaper poulan pro.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the same chainsaw. Plus a cheaper poulan pro.
    Stihl's are good quality, better than the light weight Poulan I dealt with and eventually wore out (maybe I just got tired of it). How does the Poulan Pro compare? The MS 250 for $300 is a great price. I paid $320 for a 230C-BE a long time ago. Could use the extra cc's the 250 has over the 230 but at the time even the 230 was pricey. Also was looking for the lightest model that used the full size chain.