Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New from Germany ( Bavaria)

Post Thanks / Like

Default New from Germany ( Bavaria)

Hi.
    First, i hope i write in correct english.
    I´m from Germany and had the luck, to buy a 09 G8 gt with supercharger. G8s are very rare in Germany and there are many problems to get allowness for traffic, because lamps, seat belts and other. My g8 had one pre owner and he puts thousands of Euros in it and has all german papers. I think, there are only a handful g8s in Germany and maybe my Pontiac is the only with supercharger. I have a Chevy Tahoe 5,3 and a Trailblazer too and years before some others.
    Jeep Renegade 79
    Pontiac Trans Am 5,0 1992
    Pontiac Bonneville SSe 1991
    GMC Sierra 6,2 Diesel 1988
    GMC Typhoon 1992
    Pontiac Trans Am 1979 with 455 cui Enginge
    GMC Sierra 6,2 Diesel 1988
    Dodge Motorhome 360 Cui
    Ford ltd. 390 Cui 1969
    Chevrolet Tahoe 5,3 2001
    Chevrolet Trailblazer 4,2
    Pontiac G8 GT 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Greetings! That is a nice list you have there!
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, Someday I would like to visit Germany and drive on the Autobahns.
    2009 WH GT Prem/Sprt w/Sunroof, Trunk liner, Custom-fitted Sunshade, Sony GPS, LED Rear License Plate Lights. X-PEL Headlight Protectors, Osram Nightbreaker Low- Beams, Redline armrest cover, Raceramp Flatstoppers, Led Reverse Lights, Led Taillights, Led Foglights, Genuine HSV Seat Belt Shouder Pads, Commodore VF rear window interior sunshade direct from AU. No Performance Mods, maybe someday just get a 480HP Crate Engine from GMPerformance.

Post Thanks / Like

Wie geht's?! That's one of about eight phrases I know.
    '09 Pacific Slate G8 GT,1900 Magnacharger cog drive. Engine rebuilt by Texas Speed and Performance with some very nice parts. Airaid intake, Kooks 1 7/8" lt's, cats, midpipe, SLP PowerFlow exhaust. Pedders lowered touring package. Baer Pro front brakes. ForgeStar F14 GunMetal 19x8.5 Michelin Pilot Sport a/s. '78 El Camino. 2008 model Blue Heeler.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks.
    Maybe you can press your throttle pedal a little wider to the bottom on german Autobahn, but the traffic becomes more and more. Most time, you can be happy, if you can drive 160 km/h for any kilometers, because most drivers are using the left lane and stay on it with slower speed. If there is a short piece of place wher you can go to higher speeds, you can be sure, after the next curve or hill is anything, like speed limits, slow cars, passing trucks- and all trucks must have a speed limiter, that allows max 90 km/h. Then, one is driving 90 and the other 88 it needs any time to pass . So you can brake again. For me, if i watch TV , i would like to drive on american streets. Not even in big cities, but in the country. Straight ahead for miles and miles. Streets like this , you can´t find in germany.
    Quote Originally Posted by astynx View Post
    Welcome, Someday I would like to visit Germany and drive on the Autobahns.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you speak german? Mir geht es gut. I dont´understand what you mean with eight phrases.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz View Post
    Wie geht's?! That's one of about eight phrases I know.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chevybernie View Post
    Do you speak german? Mir geht es gut. I dont´understand what you mean with eight phrases.
    No I don't speak German. I only know a few sentences. Wie geht's, sehr gut, sehr schlecht, wo ist der, and a few curse words.
    '09 Pacific Slate G8 GT,1900 Magnacharger cog drive. Engine rebuilt by Texas Speed and Performance with some very nice parts. Airaid intake, Kooks 1 7/8" lt's, cats, midpipe, SLP PowerFlow exhaust. Pedders lowered touring package. Baer Pro front brakes. ForgeStar F14 GunMetal 19x8.5 Michelin Pilot Sport a/s. '78 El Camino. 2008 model Blue Heeler.

Post Thanks / Like

Better than nothing. I am not perfect in english too. I only learned it in school and this was a long time before.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chevybernie View Post
    Better than nothing. I am not perfect in english too. I only learned it in school and this was a long time before.
    You're doing a great job!