Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New from Germany ( Bavaria)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Texas and so glad to have you here with us!
    Love to see some pictures
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you.
    Work is over since half an hour and this moment , i´ve readed your message.
    I´m happy to be acceptet from the guys from USA. I hope, the storm, - we see in tv and hear in the radio didn´t make distroyes at your and all others home.
    Greetings Bernhard.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chevybernie View Post
    Thank you.
    Work is over since half an hour and this moment , i´ve readed your message.
    I´m happy to be acceptet from the guys from USA. I hope, the storm, - we see in tv and hear in the radio didn´t make distroyes at your and all others home.
    Greetings Bernhard.
    Irma and Harvey were pretty epic storms. Billions upon billions of dollars of damage.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

I can see it in tv at the news. The poor peoples. So many things destroyed.

Post Thanks / Like

I was stationed in Vilseck for a few years, loved the atmosphere and still miss the bier. Still remember the hallenbad where I taught my son to swim. First time I went Oktoberfest insanely good adventure. Thanks for bringing back those good times Chevybernie.
    87 GN bolt ons Alky kit 12.10 @110 on Drs

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Barnes.
    Nice to read your message. In End of July, or August, i was in Grafenwöhr at the " Deutsch - Amerikanische Freundschaft " Fest. That is always nice and good. I love it. After the entrance control were two young guys who gives me thumb up for my car und cried " wow, a G8". That were the first people, that knew this car. On my car are only G8 and GT letters. No Pontiac emblem. So often people ask me, what is that for a car? Is it a new BMW, or Audi? The front looks a little bit BMW like, and the back Audi A 6. Becaus Vilseck: I live 10 km near Regensburg and Obertraubling, if you know. ( BMW Factory). I´m a Bayer ( Bavarian) , but i don´t drink beer and was only one time, when i was a little Boy, maybe 50 years ago, at the Oktoberfest. Before 11 years i was transporting trees with a truck from Grafenwöhr and Hohenfels Military Area. I love the nature in it. I had one american soldier, after he finished at the army, as a truck driver in my company. He bought for me in the PX, - i hope it is right, Dr. Pepper Cola, Candies and other sweets for me and my children. That was very nice. After he finished work by me, i think, he is gone to USA. Now i have no contact to american guys. You can mail me again. I´m happy to write.
    Thank you.
    Mache es gut. ........and in Bavarian: Servus.

Bernhard