Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boost District

Post Thanks / Like

I plan on my setup being mild. Prolly just gonna go with a tad smaller pulley (metco 2.85"), nothing crazy. Is there a fuel setup I can do that's a little easier on the wallet besides the cts-v and the vaporworx module?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dhgreen View Post
    I plan on my setup being mild. Prolly just gonna go with a tad smaller pulley (metco 2.85"), nothing crazy. Is there a fuel setup I can do that's a little easier on the wallet besides the cts-v and the vaporworx module?
    Talk to glanzer he's got a Facebook page and his prices are fair.

I'm running one of his modified buckets with a walbro. I went I'd 850 injectors but there is cheaper options

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure, you will read about the AEM/Walbro drop in's to the bucket and some. You will also read some about the failures, cracked plastic etc. With fuel being so critical to the engine surviving, why skimp? Does AEM/Walbro have hundreds of thousands of pumps in the field that have been stress tested to ensure minimal fail rate for 3yr/50K (used to be more)?

Do a BFSC calculation. Once you know your fueling requirements, you will know exactly which pump you need. ZL1 or CTSV, I still recommend a vaporworks boost referenced controller. Both pumps are designed to run PWM.

Do the calculation, math wins.

Once you get the math going, two other numbers useful:
    intake: 1.5CFM/HP
    Exhaust: 2.2CFM/HP

Quote Originally Posted by Dhgreen View Post
    9.5 RPM (Red Passion Metallic)
    Sport /Premium
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"-Red Green