Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have these rims?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Does anyone have these rims?

Hello fellow G8/SS owners!

Ive been thinking about selling my Camaro SS wheels that I had since 2009. These are the ones Im looking at.

https://audiocityusa.com/shop/20-Sta...nium-Rims.html

If you do ..My questions is how was the fitment considering the fronts are 9" at 30mm offset and the rears are 10.5" at a 35mm offset.

Can the Pontiac center caps be used on them?

Any feedback would be appreciated!
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

I am running 9.5 wide with 40mm offset on all 4. Pictures can be found on the post below.

http://grrrr8.net/showthread.php?t=46101

With the setup you are looking at, the front will have 16mm more gap from inside of rim to strut tower than mine, outside of rim will stick 4mm further out than what I am running. Fronts should have no issues clearing or rubbing.

The rear will have 8mm less inner clearance and the outside of the rim will stick 18mm out further. Inner clearance should be fine, but you will definitely need to roll/pull/trim your rear fenders to prevent rubs.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the feed back birdman

The fronts Im not really worried about. I would go with the 255/35/20 .. I currently run 245/35/20

I run 275/30/20 on the rears now with 20x9s .. I would go to a 285 with the 20x10.5. I wish they were only 10" wide with a 40 mm offset. It would be ideal.

That half inch doesn't seem like a lot but with the smaller offset I guess it makes a big difference.

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.grrrr8.net/showthread.php?t=12449
    Offset Range thread indicates to me you might have issues with this setup without fender modifications. For more perspective on the above, 20x9 +30 sticks out 1.3" more than stock wheels up front, 20x10.5 +35 sticks out 1.1" more than stock wheels in back.
    09 White Hot G8 GT
    Tuned by Rick Crawford
    Kooks, Circle-D, Vararam, HSRK, BP catch can, RP oil
    DBA 4000, Hawk Ceramic, Russel Stanless, Ate Super Blue,
    FE3, Whiteline, BMR, UMI, Spohn

Homelink, Adams Premium, Infinity Reference

Post Thanks / Like

Mongo need more offset in the ass. Leon showed you a perfect thread.
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leon McJones View Post
    http://www.grrrr8.net/showthread.php?t=12449
    Offset Range thread indicates to me you might have issues with this setup without fender modifications. For more perspective on the above, 20x9 +30 sticks out 1.3" more than stock wheels up front, 20x10.5 +35 sticks out 1.1" more than stock wheels in back.
    Thank you for the info Leon

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyGT View Post
    Mongo need more offset in the ass. Leon showed you a perfect thread.
    Exactly! LMAO!!

Was looking for that thread but after a few searches I gave up ..lol!
    I need at least 40-45 offset. Love the rim/color but not the offset

Post Thanks / Like

20x10.5", +58, 305/30, done.

Post Thanks / Like

That shit is gonna stick out son.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unavowed View Post
    20x10.5", +58, 305/30, done.
    Holy shit that is wide..wish I could

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    That shit is gonna stick out son.
    just a little.. it will remind me of the 70s when we had our cars jacked up in the back with wide fattys on it

Post Thanks / Like

it will remind me of the 70s when we had our cars jacked up in the back with wide fattys on it
    You are gonna need some leaf springs and a set of ladder bars!
    2009 MGM GT: VCM CAI, ARH LT headers (no cats), Vector Tune, MT drag radials
    Procharger P1SC still powering the box it came in January 2010, hiding somewhere in the back of my man cave.
    PB: 12.533 @ 111.45 w/ 1.951 60' CLAIMING THE INTAKE/LT/TUNE/DR RECORD UNLESS SOMEBODY GOT GAME
    And nobody ever had game.

"There are but three true sports...mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. The rest are merely games." Ernest Hemmingway

"Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen in the movie LeMans

Only two things smell like fish...and one of them is fish. unknown

Assigned male at birth, I now identify as a lesbian, but with extra equipment.