Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Walkinshaw Performance Exhaust System in Socal

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walkinshaw Performance Exhaust System in Socal

i,

I have an original brand new Walkinshaw Performance Cat back Exhaust system for sale.
    It is the real deal from Australia and it's in Calabasas CA, asking $1350, open to OBO'S

If you want to own an impressive piece of original Australian (other then an Holden badge or sticker) Muscle for your SS, that's the one.
    Anyone interested please PM me or Text to (310) 795-1228.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gran_fan; 09-29-2017 at 10:58 AM. Reason: More info

Post Thanks / Like

So, you joined the forum for the sole purpose of selling this exhaust system?

3. Thanks B_gerk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Yes and no

Quote Originally Posted by Unavowed View Post
    So, you joined the forum for the sole purpose of selling this exhaust system?
    I had plans of buying a G8 at some point and time, I used to have a Grand Prix GTP until few years ago, but not anymore...

Since Walkinshaw (walkinshawperformance.com) is quite known and highly sought after in the Holden/G8/SS community, and this system was designed and manufactured for the G8 etc'
    I feel this forum would be the right place to offer this system for sale, I don't know about many systems such as this unique sample in the USA.
    It is brand new.
    unfortunately I only heard the great sounds it delivers, on Youtube

Please let me know if you have more questions regrading the Walkinsahw.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gran_fan View Post
    I had plans of buying a G8 at some point and time, I used to have a Grand Prix GTP until few years ago, but not anymore...

Since Walkinshaw (walkinshawperformance.com) is quite known and highly sought after in the Holden/G8/SS community, and this system was designed and manufactured for the G8 etc'
    I feel this forum would be the right place to offer this system for sale, I don't know about many systems such as this unique sample in the USA.
    It is brand new.
    unfortunately I only heard the great sounds it delivers, on Youtube

Please let me know if you have more questions regrading the Walkinsahw.

Thanks.
    So you got this and didnt have a g8? But anyway are the mufflers bi-modal? I really doubt you get the asking price btw g8s are getting old and everybody is buying SS's. Good tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I had a one time opportunity to purchase, you don't come often, across original Aussie Walkinshaw system here in the US.
    It is not Bi.
    Regarding the price,
    It is asking price, I would consider reasonable offers, from either a G8 or SS owners.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Normally new users don't get to sell with their first post. However, this is a unique item and someone with deep pockets may be interested. The only thing I'm going to ask you to do, is to prove this exhaust system is in your possession. You can do that several ways. One way is to provide new photos with your screen name. Since you used tags, you know your way around the software.

We do have a sticky regarding the for sale rules, and as you can see long term members will bring it to your attention.
    Your cooperation is appreciated.

Ray
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    Normally new users don't get to sell with their first post. However, this is a unique item and someone with deep pockets may be interested. The only thing I'm going to ask you to do, is to prove this exhaust system is in your possession. You can do that several ways. One way is to provide new photos with your screen name. Since you used tags, you know your way around the software.

We do have a sticky regarding the for sale rules, and as you can see long term members will bring it to your attention.
    Your cooperation is appreciated.

Ray
    Hi Ray,
    Thank you for allowing me to keep this post up.
    The exhaust is in my possession, our local Acorn newspaper is in the background.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Still selling Walkinshaw Performance Exhaust System in Socal, Asking $1500 OBO.
    Text me to (310)795-1228

Thanks.
    Last edited by Gran_fan; 07-07-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump, still for sale.