Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: 19in OE Wheels Winter Tires, OE Intake, Trunk Inflator Foam, GT Diffuser

Post Thanks / Like

Default 19in OE Wheels Winter Tires, OE Intake, Trunk Inflator Foam, GT Diffuser

I am going through the garage and getting rid of some things taking up space. All of these items will be OBO, but please do not waste your time or mine with a low ball. All items located in NW Chicago suburbs 60047 and I can be very flexible on pickup. PM me or feel free to text me at 6143238699. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions and thanks for looking!

First up, my OE 19in Summer wheels wrapped in winter tires. Used 2 winters and tires are still in fantastic shape. Tires are Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22 in 255/40 R 19. Two of the treads are 7/32, and the other two are 8/32. Tons of life left. Wheels are in decent shape but there is some rash on almost every wheel. Wheels include center caps in great shape and come with OE TPMS sensors installed. Ready to bolt on. Asking $800 for the set. Local Pickup only. Will not separate wheels in tires unless I have both items sold.

Next item is the OE black foam GT trunk insert for the factory tire inflator kit. Foam comes with the top hand screw and bottom bolt. Asking $45 shipped to cont US. $30 Picked up.

Next up is the OE intake. All items are in great shape! Includes clamps but no airflow sensor. Asking $110 Shipped. $90 Picked up.

SOLDLast thing is a GT Diffuser in great shape. All tabs in great shape. Does not include any mounting hardware or reflectors. Pickup Only, asking $75. SOLD

Last edited by chamilton89; 06-06-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the diffuser dent free? If so would you consider shipping at all eventually?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madm80mad View Post
    Is the diffuser dent free? If so would you consider shipping at all eventually?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Thanks for your interest. Yes it is in great shape, I can send you some additional pictures as well if you like. I would ship it, the only thing that concerns me is getting it there in one piece. Where are you located and I could get a rate for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

DIFFUSER SOLD Everything else still up for sale, make me an offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Wheels and intake still for sale! Make me an offer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Bump it up! Intake and wheels ready to go today.

Post Thanks / Like

These are still for sale, I know someone needs a nice set of OEM 19's with some blizzaks! Tons of life and they have OEM TPMS as well so no annoying dash lights. Make me a decent offer! I will also be traveling through Indianapolis and staying in Columbus, OH next weekend. I could bring these with me if anyone wants to meet up. Since Photobucket is being a B!%(#, text me if you need some pictures.Thanks again for looking.

Post Thanks / Like

Wheels and Intake still available! Make me an offer.