Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Last day in Indiana

Post Thanks / Like

That sucks Ray .. Good thing you gave it a once over with the inspection.

Repo flips can really work to your benefit. Hope it works out for you
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Ray, have you considered a barndominium? Metal building with part of it a stealth apartment inside. Cheap, and if you do it right the appraisal district taxes you as agricultural or industrial. MUCH cheaper cost of ownership tax-wise than residential tax rates. Three walls with at least eight inches of insulation (8" metal frame) assure low electricity bills. Room to live, and inside storage for your rolling stock. They are the next big thing here.
    2009 MGM GT: VCM CAI, ARH LT headers (no cats), Vector Tune, MT drag radials
    Procharger P1SC still powering the box it came in January 2010, hiding somewhere in the back of my man cave.
    PB: 12.533 @ 111.45 w/ 1.951 60' CLAIMING THE INTAKE/LT/TUNE/DR RECORD UNLESS SOMEBODY GOT GAME
    And nobody ever had game.

"There are but three true sports...mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. The rest are merely games." Ernest Hemmingway

"Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen in the movie LeMans

Only two things smell like fish...and one of them is fish. unknown

Assigned male at birth, I now identify as a lesbian, but with extra equipment.

Post Thanks / Like

I've considered many things. My first priority is my daughter and my proximity to her.
    My offer is in on the VA repo. I'm $7500 over their asking price. To replace ALL the appliances plus water heater I'm an extra $2400 extra in Escrow. I may know tonight if VA has looked at my offer.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    I've considered many things. My first priority is my daughter and my proximity to her.

A good father would feel this way Ray!

Total respect for ya!
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"