Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Custom Holden Center Caps-Ctsv wheels

Post Thanks / Like

Default Custom Holden Center Caps-Ctsv wheels

I have custom center caps that fit ctsv wheels
    i would possibly like to make a group buy to make some more, would anyone be interested?

IMG_7734.JPGIMG_7732.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not into the lions, but if you can do custom stuff, I'd love a carbon fiber arrowhead with a chrome border on a black backround.

Post Thanks / Like

yea i would but between coming up with a whole new design and then having other sources help doing cnc,platting/painting and polishing ( as these are made of high grade aluminum) could take months and more money then u'd think ,designing only would be roughly $600,medallions to take place of the caps would be around $300-350.full replacement caps would be even more.

I'm only trying to offer these sorry, i have the CAD file already made to these and i can make them cheaper (roughly $350 depending on interests ofcourse) as that i got these down to a better time frame.

Post Thanks / Like

They look super high quality, but good luck selling center caps for more than what most pay for a wheel here.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks alot appreciate it,i believe in you do get what u pay for though. my single ctsv wheel (black chromed) without a core was $500+ a $300tire. measly $80 for a single cap is'nt much when people want 50 bucks for a set of (4)overlay stickers :P
    nothing custom comes cheap, ill be here