Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G8r View Post
    I've wanted a G8 since they came out, and I finally purchased my first one almost two months ago. Last week, I had an intermittent lifter failure on the passenger side, and now The driver's side has decided to join in. ☹️ I live in Fort Worth, TX, so I decided to call a local shop with what I have discovered has a great reputation and growing; I called Frankenstein Engineering Dynamics in Weatherford, TX. I talked to Russell over the phone, and man was he a huge help! He got me hooked up with the right parts and even helped me spec a cam since I'm doing a DOD delete. I could not be happier with the quality of customer service and the knowledge base he provided. Even if he didn't have an answer readily available, he knew exactly who to get the info from, and with a fast turnaround. The work on their Stage 1 heads is gorgeous too! Tonight, I'll be stripping all of the fluid reservoirs and wiring harness, so I can pull the motor in the morning. I'll be taking pictures along the way, and I'll post a build thread next week sometime. This is not my first Gen IV to do this to, but it's my first G8 to dive into. I guess you could say I'm diving in head first! I'm excited to be a member of the G8 community now! Hopefully I'll make some new friends here!
    Welcome aboard brother! Keep us posted. There are some "super knowledgeable" guys on this forum.
    2009 G8 GT
    628.5 RWHP on gasoline​ ---> ARH Long Tubes 1 7/8" & full exhaust / Magnaflow Mid Muffler / Cherry Bomb Vortex Mufflers / Magnuson 1.9 / Overdrive "non-cog" pulley system / Ported blower base / 2.70" Pulley / LS3 rockers with Trunion upgrade / Trick Flow x255 cylinder heads / 8-Rib Pulley system / Innovator West 10% Balancer / DOD Delete / Lunati Lifters / Custom CTS-V Patrick G Cam Grind / Wiseco Forged Rods & Pistons / Injector Dynamics 85lbs / 4.25" Air Intake Tube / 102mm TB & MAF Tube / 102mm TPIS Throttle Body / LS7 MAF Card / ZL1 Fuel Pump / JMS Fuel Pump Booster / VaporWorx Controller / B&M Tranny Cooler with fan / Circle-D Heavy Duty Rebuild & 265mm triple Disc Billet Converter / Camaro Tranny Pan/ Eibach Lowering Springs / BMR Front & Rear Sway Bars, LCA's, Control Arms / DBA 4000xs Rotors / Hawks Ceramic Pads

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome and good luck with your project.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back