Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can we get HSV VE gauge pods?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where can we get HSV VE gauge pods?

What's up?

I see I missed the crazy Paul scene because I didn't have my G8 and that sucks!!!
    So where can we get all those cool interior pieces and sweet gauge pods???

Anyone out their know of anyone or is it done since Holden is going under???

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

You could try JHP. If you're on Facebook there's a guy in the Pontiac G8 owners group named Karo Mahdessian who runs Holden Parts USA. I've seen him find people some Holden goodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Terry Scott
    San Antonio, TX

2009 G8 GXP - Sport Red Metallic (#821 of 1829 / #33 of 74 as Optioned)

Post Thanks / Like

I got mine from Paul! JHP or checking out eBay AU may be a good place to look! I love the addition of them! Should have been there from the beginning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah JHP is the only place I could find them and it's like $1500 for the kit and gauges...
    I'll just keep looking around...

Thanks guys!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think I paid like 600ish for mine plus the cost to reface the gauges which was minimal. Mine came white and metric of course. That was with the smokers package in back as well though. (I'm not a smoker)

Paul literally found them on eBay AU and sold them here.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...KU7TkrkbYxRmpZ

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...TPlNEN4bxXpScH

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Too many projects.
    Post Thanks / Like

Paul long since retired...
    2017 Chevy SS / OrangeBlast / A6/ Spare/ Roof - hers
    2016 Chevy SS / Jungle / M6 / Spare / Roof
    2013 Chevy Avalanche / Z71 / FGM / Roof
    2009 Pontiac G8 GXP / SBM / M6 / No Roof
    1988 Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon (modified)
    2009 Saab 9-3 Combi / 2.0T

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MIEngineer View Post
    Paul long since retired...
    And I think he is sadly missed. He was a great contributor to the forum.
    Hope you're doing well, Paul.
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

8. Likes joemomma liked this post
    Too many projects.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tchr49 View Post
    And I think he is sadly missed. He was a great contributor to the forum.
    Hope you're doing well, Paul.
    Absolutely....
    2017 Chevy SS / OrangeBlast / A6/ Spare/ Roof - hers
    2016 Chevy SS / Jungle / M6 / Spare / Roof
    2013 Chevy Avalanche / Z71 / FGM / Roof
    2009 Pontiac G8 GXP / SBM / M6 / No Roof
    1988 Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon (modified)
    2009 Saab 9-3 Combi / 2.0T

Post Thanks / Like

I talked to Paul because I dealt with him quite a bit over several years and he was straight fed up with the BS! He complained of cheap 2nd and 3rd gen G8 owners that wanted everything for nothing! He saw the writing on the wall with Holden going away so he jumped ship!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    I talked to Paul because I dealt with him quite a bit over several years and he was straight fed up with the BS! He complained of cheap 2nd and 3rd gen G8 owners that wanted everything for nothing! He saw the writing on the wall with Holden going away so he jumped ship!
    Well that's a shame if our community was the reason why he had to call it quits. That's unfortunate.