Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Honey Badger's Inferno Orange Metallic V-6

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Honey Badger's Inferno Orange Metallic V-6

I've been hoping to trade my 81 Firebird Esprit for a G8 GT for some time, but I blew the engine this past summer and its still in about 400 pieces all over the garage, and the body setting outside all winter, yes its bad, as its a very solid car with awesome factory metal, though I did have to patch the toe-boards on each side. So I was loving that noisy thing till a cracked head brought the whole shebang to an inglorious halt.

Long story short, I have 18 year old twin daughters who think their calling in life is to run the wheels off the nicest vehicle we own, an 07 Grand Prix,,,, so we've been down a vehicle, and I've been looking for a nice "family car".

Yesterday we met another couple from southern Obamastan and purchased their Ignition Orange Metallic V-6 car!

As we are pulling in to the bank parking lot where we agreed to meet and purchase the car, I point the G8 out to the Honey Badger, (who was thinking Hugger Orange), yeah, I'd love that too, but one look at this chick and she's like is that it?? Well one of the twins was also along, and for the three of us, it was love at first sight...

I have driven several G8s including a V-6 car new 8 years ago, but this this just flat runs, I mean it screams, and handles, and drives like a performance car ought too,,,, one daughter wanted to know if it was a BMW.

We are all just loving this thing, and I'm going to be trying to finish the 400 rebuild and get my old bird back together to send down the road, so I can trade it for a V-8 car, but hey, this thing is awesome, and I am really surprised with just how NICE it is.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    ARH 2" LT headers - Solo 3" CB - MT DRs + M&H FRs on Weld RT-S
    CTS-V fuel w Vaporworx - FAST 85s - Alkycontrol meth M15 + M10 - RCR tune
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!
    RIP Charlie, The GRRRR8 One

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]

2009 G8 GXP, #715 0f 1829 (one of 38 as optioned), MSM, M6, Sunroof, Onyx/Red (sold)
    2009 G8 GXP, #807 of 1829, MSM, A6, sunroof
    2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare, #555 of 2221.

You can push the envelope, but it's still stationery

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum!
    Len

White Hot 2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT
    TVS1900 | Custom Texas Speed & Performance cam spec'd and remote tuned by Patrick Guerra | LS9 Injectors | Rotofab CAI | Corsa catback | Kooks 1-7/8" LTs with catted connectors