Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scammer ALERT ***Darkmanx***

Post Thanks / Like

Default Scammer ALERT ***Darkmanx***

So the story begins about a week ago when myself and Darkmanx agreed on a price for his FIC 1000cc injectors listed on LS1Tech.
    I payed his ASAP and he shipped the injectors. The injectors were scheduled to be delivered 2 March and I had to wait one extra day because he added delivery confirmation, so I had to pick them up from UPS (was at work during the original delivery attempt). All good at this time.
    To my surprise they were in a bubble-wrap envelope and I didn't feel the container that they were pictured in. I opened them up in UPS's parking lot just to find 8 FIC injectors just thrown in another USPS envelope and taped up. No padding or anything to keep them protected from each other. OK, poor packing, but at least I got the injectors I have been waiting for.
    To my surprise they didn't look like no 2000 mile injectors. The tips were dirty, injectors had spiderwebs on them, and upon closer inspection 2 were damaged from when the seller removed them and 3 of them have damage to the tip from being thrown together with no protection.
    I contacted his ASAP with pictures and stated my displeasure. A this time he started blaming me for the damage and claimed that I tried to install and damaged them.
    He offered to refund me 1/2 the $$$ once I returned the injectors. After a few heated messages between us he stopped answering my messages.
    At this time I am stuck with a set of damaged injectors that I would not install in my vehicle.
    So at this time is his word against mine. He states they were in like new condition and I received damaged injectors.
    Once I checked back to the FS listing, GUESS WHAT I SEE? You can clearly see the damaged on the injectors.
    Be aware of this SCAMER!
    http://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-clas...lb-1000cc.html

Post Thanks / Like

They are the same injectors he was trying to sell you guys on this forum.
    http://www.grrrr8.net/showthread.php...641#post613641

Post Thanks / Like

He is even lying to PayPal. Pictures were never sent, and the injectors he had listed you can clearly see are the same ones and with no additional damage.

"The buyer bought a used set of fuel injectors a normal wear and tear item that had 2000 miles on them and the pictures were sent to the buyer before the item was purchased, he is trying to return a set of damaged injectors that looked nothing like the ones i sent him back to me for a full refund . I offered to refund half the amount to the seller if he returned the items to me and he refused ."

Post Thanks / Like

Where's the photo of the damaged tips? For the life of me I can't see how the plastic case can be damaged like that.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like somebody pryed them out with a screwdriver.
    '09 WH G8 GT
    Premium/Sport
    Red/Onyx
    Rotofab CAI
    Cortex 93 tune
    20% tint

I just wanted one.

6. Likes MongosG8, Chewy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No more weekend BBQ's. Thanks for the heads-up. Good luck.
    2009 MGM GT: VCM CAI, ARH LT headers (no cats), Vector Tune, MT drag radials
    Procharger P1SC still powering the box it came in January 2010, hiding somewhere in the back of my man cave.
    PB: 12.533 @ 111.45 w/ 1.951 60' CLAIMING THE INTAKE/LT/TUNE/DR RECORD UNLESS SOMEBODY GOT GAME
    And nobody ever had game.

"There are but three true sports...mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. The rest are merely games." Ernest Hemmingway

"Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen in the movie LeMans

Only two things smell like fish...and one of them is fish. unknown

Assigned male at birth, I now identify as a lesbian, but with extra equipment.

Post Thanks / Like

That's quite a first post. Post the tip damage pics please because based on the info provided, you have one injector - the one with the broken plastic that should maybe be refunded/replaced IMO. The scratches on the other shouldn't effect the operation. They are used, and even with only 2000 miles they could appear dirty. You should also note that in the AD here it said case not included.
    Last edited by norm8332; 03-06-2017 at 07:48 PM.
    08 G8 GT: MagnaCharger TVS MP1900 10psi, LS9 cam, 72# injectors, Roto-Fab CAI, SLP Headers, Corsa Catback, etc.
    My Garage

Post Thanks / Like

The main thing that frustrates me is that he keeps claiming that I damaged them and they were in perfect condition when he sent them, even though you can clearly see the marks in the picture he posted in the FS add.

Post Thanks / Like

Where are your photo's of the three that had damaged tips? You posted that claim. You should be backing it up.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

This guy is crazy. How many of you have I sold engines, transmissions, injectors, supercharger etc etc Im not even bothering with him, look at how he started posting. Just let PayPal handle it, because I know 2k miles means no dirt
    Last edited by Darkmanx; 03-07-2017 at 04:04 AM.

Texas speed 408 stroker,Lingenfelter ls3 ported heads,tv1900,2.8 pulley,kooks header header back,custom axel back, squash double pump upgrade, e85 tein lowering , demon 8 triple pod, brembo brakes ,brm sway bar, bmr toe rod , bmr end link, spohn trailing arms, tein springs,tsw nurburgring rims. Icebox. Old numbers on stock engine 650/620 with 3.0 pulley