Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Value my G8 for private party sale

Post Thanks / Like

Your welcome here in Texas Ray and I look forward to seeing you when you get settled, make sure the AC works, lol
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

2. Likes terryscott621, -Ray- liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

13-15k to the right buyer.

Personally I would never buy a salvaged title car unless the part out was worth more than the price.

Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    Were all done. Car is mine, along with the rental house and my retirement account. She has 60 days to move.
    Good for you Bub, been there and done that, glad you got to keep your kar and your retirement, lots of nice ladies out there looking for a gentlemen, and the G8 says you've got good taste,,,,, I did much better on my second go around, I found a chick that takes care of me??? I'll be praying for you,,,, after you get over being hurt and mad, let it go, really, you'll be a happier camper?

I does take a while, but work at it, and enjoy that G8!

5. Likes -Ray- liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm with Greg on this.
    What the bank says my car is worth is half what it will sell for the first week I try to sell it.
    I can part it out for well over what most think it's worth.
    Ray's car will sell in the first day if posted at $8k. I'll buy it for the engine at that. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    You'll get 13k for the car. No problem.
    I have a r-title.
    It's just a stock engine, fresh valve train with cam.
    Vmr, Lt, 3" exhaust
    Manual swap done correctly
    Brembos, dba's, predder remote coilovers, solid suspension links, camaro diff, ppv radio, holden front end and in and on. Shit the clutch was $1500
    I can get $2k for the bumper and hood in no time
    5k for transmission swap parts no problem.
    $1500 for. Wheels no problem
    $1k for brakes and rotors no problem.
    $4k for engine no problem
    $1k for suspension all day long.
    $500 for the radio all day
    That's $15k no problem. So what's another another 2k for the car assembled and ready to drive home at $17k?
    And to be honest I wouldn't sell it at that.

Now in the case of a divorce......... Well I would take it to anywhere that would offer the lowest and then sell it to a friend for that the buy it back when said and done.
    2008 GT-M. PBM, #885