Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: 20X10 35mm offset 285/30 clear lowered with rolled fenders?

Post Thanks / Like

Default 20X10 35mm offset 285/30 clear lowered with rolled fenders?

I'm going to lower my car and roll the fenders but still have not figured what springs I want,

I've found some TSW Bathurst wheels 20X10 +35 mm offset and plan to run 285/30 20 on the rear

Do you guys think with the fenders rolled I should clear?

Post Thanks / Like

Cutting it real close but if you do a good job rolling the fenders ..I think you can get away with it. But putting some weight in the back seats might be a different story
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

You also would have no sidewall protection.
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS