Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Black Friday Deal $850 Coilover Set WITH Whiteline Bushings & Bearings

Post Thanks / Like

Default Black Friday Deal $870 Coilover Set WITH Whiteline Bushings & Bearings

Black Friday Deal $870 Coilover Set WITH Whiteline Bushings & Bearings

while other have a so called “Black Friday Sale” this Black Friday we will offer at Set of G8 Coilovers with Whiteline Polyurethane Bushing and Bearings at only $850 FOR BOTH SHIPPED to your door! the best price just got even better! this is not bait to get you to come to the site. i am telling you NOW coilovers and bushings with bearings are $850 shipped! This is NOT a lowest price allowed, NOT come and see what the price is…. IT IS $850 for everything you need SHIPPED! the price NO ONE could touch before just got even better! get them before they sell out! because they will Sell Out!!! Limited to lower 48 states only. order them here: www.maverickmancarbon.com

below are just a few of MANY G8 that run these and each could not be happier!

Includes both Front and Rear.These feature a Top Mounted Mono-Tube Design, with Ride Height Adjustability with a 32 step precision damper valve on the Front and Rear. Spring Rates on these are 670lb for the front and 390lb in the rear.

Polyurethane Bushing Endlinks, Upper Bearings and spring adjustment Tools are included in the kit.
    Last edited by Maverick Man; 11-27-2015 at 12:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Interested is it possible to use these at the stock ride height? How do these compare to others on the market this seems like a great deal? Not looking for something very harsh. Warranty? Sorry for all the questions suspension is not one of my strong points.
    2009 SRM 2009 G8GT 20% Tint all the way around, Spyder LED fronts, GXP defuser. 91 Cortex tune, SLP aluminum ceramic coated longtubes, hiflow cats, Borla cat back, Vararam CAI.

3. Likes Maverick Man liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2oo9g8gt View Post
    Interested is it possible to use these at the stock ride height? How do these compare to others on the market this seems like a great deal? Not looking for something very harsh. Warranty? Sorry for all the questions suspension is not one of my strong points.
    yes they will go to stock ride height. if you are looking for something soft, a coilover... actually any coilover IMO is not for you. nothing is going to ride comfy better then stock. i only say that because each person is different. harsh to me is hard, bouncy etc. to others it is just fine. to me harsh is very subjective. warranty is one year BUT must be installed by a shop with a receipt ... i have had too many people put things upside down or add things in the wrong places. lol!

Post Thanks / Like

How would I order. Only see the GTO ones on your site. Are they the same for the g8?
    2009 SRM 2009 G8GT 20% Tint all the way around, Spyder LED fronts, GXP defuser. 91 Cortex tune, SLP aluminum ceramic coated longtubes, hiflow cats, Borla cat back, Vararam CAI.

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

How is warranty handled? For instance, a rear damper begins leaking. Are you able to readily handle a single replacement damper being shipped for minimal downtime or require the failed unit be returned, inspected, before replacement is sent?
    9.5 RPM (Red Passion Metallic)
    Sport /Premium
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"-Red Green

Post Thanks / Like

I see them now but show 870?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcmGT View Post
    How is warranty handled? For instance, a rear damper begins leaking. Are you able to readily handle a single replacement damper being shipped for minimal downtime or require the failed unit be returned, inspected, before replacement is sent?
    within one year of date sold, send the part back i will send a replacement but also that has to comply to what i told the guy in my last post. as far as down time i usually stock these but i have ran out of GTO ones before so there would be downtime in that case. i cannot promise lead-time in this instance.

Quote Originally Posted by 2oo9g8gt View Post
    I see them now but show 870?
    was typo it will not let me change tittle. main OP says $870. if admin see it can they change it please. either way still a deal that NO ONE can touch. bushings with bearings alone will run you over $150+ easy! my normal price on these are $800.

Post Thanks / Like

Will this deal reoccur this year?