Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FS: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT, Tastefully modded, CCWs, Kooks, RCR

Post Thanks / Like

Found the replacement vehicle for this. I will give whoever is interested a deal if the car is gone this week. Let me know!

The CCWs were machined to fit the GT not the GXP so I'm not sure. They seem to be able to clear bigger brakes. There is space.
    2009 PBM GT Premium. Solo Mach Shorty, Rotofab, RCR intake/TB, RCR tuned, GXP front and rear, BC Coilovers, CCW SP510's, VG Shark Fin, HSV armrest, TRS 5K, VLED 5K fogs and reverse, clear markers, debaged with concept darts.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump!
    2009 PBM GT Premium. Solo Mach Shorty, Rotofab, RCR intake/TB, RCR tuned, GXP front and rear, BC Coilovers, CCW SP510's, VG Shark Fin, HSV armrest, TRS 5K, VLED 5K fogs and reverse, clear markers, debaged with concept darts.

Post Thanks / Like

$22,000 o.b.o!

Post Thanks / Like

Bump. This is last price drop and final price before part out. $21,000.

Post Thanks / Like

Pending sale.

Post Thanks / Like

hopefully I can buy it. Just trying to sell my car first

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful car. Whether kept together or key parts sold off, very nice ride and deal.

I may be interested in the gxp front and/or hood.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    R.I.P. Charlie

"Any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

2009 G8 GT, MSM/Onyx, Prem, Mods: few......Dozen

Post Thanks / Like

Car is sold!