Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Morimoto LED fog lights from TRS installed

Post Thanks / Like

They look great on silver as well! It's amazing what a subtle difference they make but the overall appearance and light output is leaps and bounds ahead of OEM.
    - Matt

Post Thanks / Like

The price has gone up since I ordered mine. They were 200 minus 50 using the coupon code, now they're 240, and I'm not sure if the code is still valid. I'm glad I bought them when I did.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Current list price is 200
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, the other day it was at 240... WTH?

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Coupon is dead. Believe a vendor on ls1tech is offering a discount though.
    97 T/A Ram Air Convt
    777rwhp Dyno Queen - 383 LT1, F1A Procharger, S60, LS1 PCM Conversion, Tuned by TuneTime. 10.7@137

2008 Pontiac G8 GT - Ignition Orange - TTP Tuned/Vararam Intake/ARH LT's - 12.86@108 - Should of held third

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to help with this, I put mine in today and discovered pretty early on if you pull the lower black plastic honeycomb pieces on the front of the bumper, you don't have to go through the wheel well in order to pop these out. Had to do a little bit of cutting with a dremel with the plastic located just in front of the two top holes in order for the fog lights to seat. Put the fogs lights in first (plugs are reversed unless you take the time to switch the wires) and put the black plastic back on last for a nice fit.
    2009.5 SBM G8 GT--More mods than I care to talk about...

Post Thanks / Like

Wow these look fantastic!

Great stock replacement. I was always skeptical about LED fogs because they never throw enough light IMO. But these look like they are nice and bright.

Too bad I have HID Fogs that need to be installed. ..I think I rather have these because I feel the housing on the OEM fogs will deteriorate with the heat of the HIDs
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, these are cast aluminum with cooling fins and all! Nice product!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocket69GTP View Post
    Had to do a little bit of cutting with a dremel with the plastic located just in front of the two top holes in order for the fog lights to seat.
    Can you clarify this please? Is this on the purchased product or on the vehicle?

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Had to do it on the vehicle itself. Test fit the fog lights and you will see what I am talking about.
    2009.5 SBM G8 GT--More mods than I care to talk about...