Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Installing Chevy SS sway bar bushings. Need advice.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the thread with a lot of good information:

http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/view...t=430&start=10
    Solo cat back exhaust, Rotofab intake, HSRK, VMS tune, Lovells Eliminator struts/shocks springs, Pedders sway bars, long gone Spohn front LCAs, GPS center stack trim

Rule #1 - Cardio
    Zombies lead a very active lifestyle. So should you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CommodoreG8 View Post
    Just curious, what's the benefit of using the SS brackets here? I have Pedders sway bars as well. I've got some creaking/popping coming from the front when making slow turns and I've been suspicious of the sway bars.
    I have the BMR sway bars with poly bushings and they have started to make noise in the front as well. I'm hoping some extra grease will fix that. Mechanic confirmed that's where the noise is coming from.
    Newman27
    Atlanta, Georgia

Panther Black / Onyx-Red / Automatic Transmission / Premium and Sport Packages
    Mods: Vararam CAI, Vector HSRK, Eibach Pro Springs, BMR Sway Bars, Window Tint, 4000XS Rotors + Hawk Pads, MSD Wires + NGK Plugs, Ported Throttle Body, UPR Catch Can, Lingenfelter GT11 Camshaft + DOD Delete, Vengeance Racing Tune, VMR V701 Wheels

Other Vehicles: '72 Opel GT, '99 Oldsmobile Intrigue GLS, '06 Pontiac Solstice

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newman27 View Post
    I have the BMR sway bars with poly bushings and they have started to make noise in the front as well. I'm hoping some extra grease will fix that. Mechanic confirmed that's where the noise is coming from.
    that green grease - or copper laden anti-seize compound works really well.
    If Guns Kill people, then Spoons Cause Diabetes