Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bluetooth

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bluetooth

Goes got a module and having programed by White Auto. Has anybody done this lately? Would like to see if you had a problem when contacting OnStar.
    Thanks,
    Doc

Post Thanks / Like

Just tell OnStar the dealer did a warranty swap on your OnStar box and it isn't working right - they'll send you to the tech support, they'll grumble about dealer service departments and do the activation sync with you. Make sure when you talk to tech you talk to a US based call center - the Indians are idiots.
    2009.1 Pontiac G8 GT
    White Hot w/ Onyx interior, Prem Package, Sport Package, Sunroof

SHOW: Holden badges, backup assist, & gauges, front clip shaved w/ painted lower grilles, clear bra, matte black hood scoops, 35% tint, auto dimming mirror, Homelink, bass bias mod, VG antenna, VIM, Bluetooth, spare w/ Pace jack kit, glovebox light, white fuse covers, Rotofab radiator cover, engine cover custom painted w/ SS trim, billet aluminum trim, SS hood liner, MGP caliper covers, Third Shift Studios plaque, JBL MS-8, JL amps, Morel and Focal speakers, 12" sub, Redline Goods armrest

GO: Volant CAI, Superchips Cortex 91 tune, BP white catch can, modded lower grille, Solo axle backs; DBA 4000 series rotors; Russell SS brake lines; ATE Blue; Hawk ceramic pads, Camaro SS 20s 245/35F & 275/30R

0-60 MPH: 5.01 Seconds | 1/4 Mile: 13.354 Seconds @ 105.85 MPH | 279kW / 572Nm DynoJet uncorrected

Post Thanks / Like

Tell me how to get to non-Indian Tech Support. The only English people I get are when I want to spend money with them.
    Doc

Post Thanks / Like

If you call during the day you are more likely to get the experienced guys that know how to do this. It may take a lot of calls to get the right person though. i.e. This was never easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Tell me how to get to non-Indian Tech Support. The only English people I get are when I want to spend money with them.
    Doc

Post Thanks / Like

Got module back from White Auto yesterday late and did install last night. Bluetooth worked perfect on first try. Only took the next three hours, one landline call and about ten tries to get thru to OnStar. Took them about 15 minutes to do their programing and now good to go. Can not believe I waited six years to do this. My only excuse, our new 2015 Tahoe has Bluetooth and works to good, had to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats. Agree that's a nice feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2009 G8 GT Silver Metalic with Premium Onyx/red - Sunroof - Sport package - Vararam intake - DOD delete - Livernois 2C cam - Kooks Mids 1 7/8" - Corsa cat back - Pedders Xas - triple Gauge - Blue tooth module - VIM

Post Thanks / Like

Got module back from White Auto yesterday late and did install last night. Bluetooth worked perfect on first try. Only took the next three hours, one landline call and about ten tries to get thru to OnStar. Took them about 15 minutes to do their programing and now good to go. Can not believe I waited six years to do this. My only excuse, our new 2015 Tahoe has Bluetooth and works to good, had to do.
    Congrats
    2009.1 Pontiac G8 GT
    White Hot w/ Onyx interior, Prem Package, Sport Package, Sunroof

SHOW: Holden badges, backup assist, & gauges, front clip shaved w/ painted lower grilles, clear bra, matte black hood scoops, 35% tint, auto dimming mirror, Homelink, bass bias mod, VG antenna, VIM, Bluetooth, spare w/ Pace jack kit, glovebox light, white fuse covers, Rotofab radiator cover, engine cover custom painted w/ SS trim, billet aluminum trim, SS hood liner, MGP caliper covers, Third Shift Studios plaque, JBL MS-8, JL amps, Morel and Focal speakers, 12" sub, Redline Goods armrest

GO: Volant CAI, Superchips Cortex 91 tune, BP white catch can, modded lower grille, Solo axle backs; DBA 4000 series rotors; Russell SS brake lines; ATE Blue; Hawk ceramic pads, Camaro SS 20s 245/35F & 275/30R

0-60 MPH: 5.01 Seconds | 1/4 Mile: 13.354 Seconds @ 105.85 MPH | 279kW / 572Nm DynoJet uncorrected

Post Thanks / Like

I have a module as well. I want to send mine to White Auto too. How long did it take from when you shipped it & got it back? Also, I know there are a couple different modules. Which part number do you have? I have the one ending in 4444 in which if I installed it now I would have to cut a wire to get it to work. I don't want to do that tho. I heard White Auto can Re-Green/program them. I hope that is still case with mine.

Post Thanks / Like

White Auto will program/regreen these modules:
    25984444, 20783877 and 20827036

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffield Steve View Post
    White Auto will program/regreen these modules:
    25984444, 20783877 and 20827036
    Thank u! Appreciate that!