Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: 1st SS in my Area!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up 1st SS in my Area!

Just saw the first SS I've seen in Canada this afternoon in Spruce Grove. Black heading west on Grove Drive about 3pm. I gave him the thumbs up! Just wondering if he is on the board or if anyone knows who it is. Great to see one around
    09 GT PBM Base,6K HID's and relay harness, Homelink in visor, sport pedals, GXP rear valance, Pontiac trunk liner
    Infinity's in doors, Kickers on Deck powered by EXILE and 16OHM center spkr, 40' of dynamat, Weathertech floor liners
    20" Rial Porto's with 245R35 front and 275R30 rear Sumutimo HTRIII's and CTS-V Brembo calipers with DBA Rotors and SS lines.
    Pedders GSR struts with OEM height Sport Ryder Springs and SuperPro bushings. DOD deleted.
    Solo HFC's with Mach Balanced w/J pipes and resonators + 3.5" tips, Harrop Enhanced Performance with EPS custom cam
    Tuned by Patrick G. and cooled by B&M
    "Jack"
    winter 2015 mods....TBD

New DD 2013 Buick Regal GS, Diamond White, IPF Tuned...

Post Thanks / Like

I want a green one....
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

There is 3 greens, peacock, jungle and mystic. Peacock is similar to the 68 Z/28 I had. Jungle is well...jungle and mystic is subdued but looks good on the car. I don't think the jungle is my thing but I could live with either of the other two. With the dollar and the import duty and tax a $40,000 US car turns into $54,000 + Canadian pesos so its probably not happening in any color for me.
    09 GT PBM Base,6K HID's and relay harness, Homelink in visor, sport pedals, GXP rear valance, Pontiac trunk liner
    Infinity's in doors, Kickers on Deck powered by EXILE and 16OHM center spkr, 40' of dynamat, Weathertech floor liners
    20" Rial Porto's with 245R35 front and 275R30 rear Sumutimo HTRIII's and CTS-V Brembo calipers with DBA Rotors and SS lines.
    Pedders GSR struts with OEM height Sport Ryder Springs and SuperPro bushings. DOD deleted.
    Solo HFC's with Mach Balanced w/J pipes and resonators + 3.5" tips, Harrop Enhanced Performance with EPS custom cam
    "Jack"
    winter 2015 mods....TBD

Post Thanks / Like
    SOLD 5/16 BOUGHT 2013 PP SHO...2009 GT 0-60 4.1,RWHP 381@4765,TQ 416.11@3828= 12.58@109.78 KOOKs 1 7/8 /race CATS, VARARAM & HSRK RESONATOR DELETE/3 INCH X PIPE to MAGNAFLOW SS F:Michilin pilot A/S3, R: Cooper Zeon RS3, VCM Ecm/TCM tune by Troy, Russell SS brake lines, hawk hps/ DBA 4000XS, NGK TR-5, YellaTerra 1.85Rockers PAC 1218, CC 7.450 Pro Magnum Rods, FULL BMR poly Rear/DIFF White BUSHINGS,BMR trailing arms/toe rods.FE3 shock/struts, Billet Catch Can, LOVELL's strut mounts/BMR bushing,UDP Ported&PolishTB,red Alto,CircleD 3000

Formerly HSV-GTS-300 Crazy Paul's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRRR8GT View Post
    so its probably not happening in any color for me.
    Don't get a white one or you'll never find it again.
    Crazy Paul
    Your Holden Parts Connection in Australia!

6. Likes icantdrive55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My Regal and my wifes Fusion are both white and the G8 would have been white if I could have found a white one. For 6 months a year they blend right in eh....
    "Jack"
    winter 2015 mods....TBD

8. Likes icantdrive55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRRR8GT View Post
    Just saw the first SS I've seen in Canada this afternoon in Spruce Grove. Black heading west on Grove Drive about 3pm. I gave him the thumbs up! Just wondering if he is on the board or if anyone knows who it is. Great to see one around
    I have never seen one in Toronto yet.
    G8 GT K & N CAI, Pypes headers, Solo HFC's,Solo axle backs, Custom tune, FE3 Struts & Shocks, White line bushings & bearings, Rear Cradle inserts, Moog end links.Little lunati cam 219/223 .625/.625 DOD with LS3 valves , LS7 lifters, BTR SKOO1 springs, 7.425 Comp cam pushrods & SLP UDP. AC tensioner upgrade.

V6 Spectre CAI, Overkill tune,FE3 Struts & Shocks, White line bushings & bearings, BMR Rear Cradle inserts, Moog end links