Thread: Lingenfelter G8!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    2009 G8 GT White Hot
    20% tint, Petrol Throttles, Borla Cat-back
    no other power mods yet...$$$
    ----------------------------------
    “In youth we learn; in age we understand.”

Post Thanks / Like

Think you can do same at Livernois.... for a lot less $$$$! Warranty is only issue....and they have one from Magnacharger Ins co. source.... Pays about 1/2 if you blow the engine or tranny up!

Talk to ANDY!
    2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex - WORLD'S FIRST 12 SECOND FLEX 12.901@106.85 MPH TORRIE TUNED 3 - 12 sec. runs to date
    2009 Spt Red G8 GT - Headers, Cam, Wide-band,3000 stall, TORRIE @ Unleashed Tuning - TUNED 12.078 et @ 114.02mph
    2008 White G8 GT - Tune, Headers, CAI - 8.32ET 1/8 mi@85.66
    Confused, Dazed & Verklemp

Post Thanks / Like

Unless the tune is bad or the driver does something stupid why would the warranty mean so much to people? Same supercharger putting out same amount of power only it was installed by joe bob in his driveway.
    1992 Camaro RS sold *idiot*
    2004 IBM 6M GTO sold
    2008 Forenza F&F mobile
    1987 Dodge D150 318 2WD
    1983 GPz 550 firecracker
    2008 G8GT White
    All vehicles listed are for sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nathan600r View Post
    Unless the tune is bad or the driver does something stupid why would the warranty mean so much to people? Same supercharger putting out same amount of power only it was installed by joe bob in his driveway.
    Warranty means alot because sometimes things happen that are out of your control. A small piece could come loose and screw up lots of things.. without warranty you are screwed
    Winning may not be everything, but its still better than losing

I don't know you. I don't know what have done. If you are looking to talk up a race for 3 hours, I can tell you I don't have the time. But what I do have are a very particular set of parts; parts I have acquired over a very long career. Parts that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you go home, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not punk you. But if you don't, I will punk you, I will race you, and I will embarrass you.

Post Thanks / Like

They Should Discount those Who have all the Roto-fab equipment already like a Cross Company discount code......25% off would bring it closer to those other aftermarket diy.....Wink Wink!!!!
    Mods: Superchips Cortex ECM & TCM Tuner, Roto-Fab CAI, Radiator Cover, Matching Paint Engine Covers, And Relay Cover, Magnaflow Xpipe, Magnaflow Mufflers with 3"Stainless tips, Debadged all except front Pontiac Emblem