Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HellCat

Post Thanks / Like

Default HellCat

That new HellCat is no joke! My buddy just got his green one in yesterday from El Paso. Beautiful car and I can guarantee you its a beast! We went did a few roll races 50-40-35 and I've got nothing for him. Not from a roll - that 8 speed always seems to be in the right gear. We all know he's traction prohibited from a "dig" on stock tires, so I will have some more details when he gets tires.
    I didn't spray on any of the roll races but he's gonna be a hell of race from a dig.
    2009 G8 Gt White. ProCharger. GM Performance heads CNC. 617/623 Comp Cam.TCI 2800 Convertor. JP Timing Chain. Kooks full length with Cats. 85# injectors. FAST 102 Intake. Fast 102 Throttle body. Stock Mufflers with Electric Cut-Outs. Installed and at Scoggins Dickey in Lubbock Tx. Tuned by Chris Henry Motorsports using HP Tuners Mustang dyno 620hp/533tq without nitrous. Wheels 19x8 BonSpeeds front and 19x9.5 BonSpeeds rear. 245/40/19Front 305/35-19 Nitto NT05R Rear. 17x10 BonSpeeds with 26x11.5x17 MT Et Streets for drag nights. NX Express single nozzle wet system with 150hp jets installed with a Maximizer controller. BMR stuff-LCA-ToeRods-SubFrame connectors-Tunnel brace-Rear sway bar-Trailing arms.
    Basically its all stock.

Post Thanks / Like

The 2 hellcats that I saw had less then 1k and the paint was already bubbling and some gone. It was on the core support just above the rad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rowdy350 View Post
    That new HellCat is no joke! My buddy just got his green one in yesterday from El Paso. Beautiful car and I can guarantee you its a beast! We went did a few roll races 50-40-35 and I've got nothing for him. Not from a roll - that 8 speed always seems to be in the right gear. We all know he's traction prohibited from a "dig" on stock tires, so I will have some more details when he gets tires.
    I didn't spray on any of the roll races but he's gonna be a hell of race from a dig.
    What MPH did you end up at?
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Make sure he watches this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFcqPbok2-c
    RIP Charlie, The GRRRR8 One

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]

2009 G8 GXP, #715 0f 1829 (one of 38 as optioned), MSM, M6, Sunroof, Onyx/Red (sold)
    2009 G8 GXP, #807 of 1829, MSM, A6, sunroof
    2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare, #555 of 2221.

You can push the envelope, but it's still stationery

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GXPaycheck View Post
    Everytime someone says hellcat this vid comes out. lol

I prefer the vids of hellcats running 12+ second quarter miles
    Ron
    "As soon as you're born you start dying, so you might as well have a good time" ~ cake
    2009 G8 GT - LSA >TT

6. Likes STL_G8GT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

my neighbor has had his for a couple months. I haven't tried him, as I know my car is slow. But he's quite impressed. He went from a built srt with 600ish hp and says this car is a night and day difference.

2009 GT-Rotofab~VMS tune~jba headers~solo catback~camaro wheels~slotted and drilled rotors
    SOON TO BE: Pat G cam, headwork, Manzo headers, removal of crap VMS tune.
    2004 Sierra Crew Cab-Cal Speed stainless LT~hooker aerochamber~Black Bear Performance tune~Ridetech coilovers-dropped 5.5"/8"...much more, FOR SALE

Post Thanks / Like

I remember going into dealerships when first shopping for my G8, and about half of them had ridiculously bad paint defects... especially the red ones where it was very noticeable... that was one of the first things I looked for when I took delivery...

but yes, Dodge / RAM have recently had some known issues with their paint jobs being pretty poor... oh well nothing's perfect
    2009.5 MSM/Onyx G8 GT premium/sport/sunroof
    Wrenched and tuned by Reckart Performance Tuning in Cedar Park, TX USA

Post Thanks / Like

They are all being recalled for a fuel leak ?
    09 G8 GXP Auto, 4dr GTO 13.60@104.2 6177 DA.... tvs2300 13.2@110.2 spinnig all the way !
    07 G5 GT 2.4T Auto, Baby GTO 13.20@106.4
    @ 4200' in the sky !
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewbrooks87 View Post
    towing stuff with cars is cool !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GXP-G8 View Post
    They are all being recalled for a fuel leak ?
    that is what I have read.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...87519884,d.aWw
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

Never buy the first year of any car model...
    Matt Jones
    2009 WH G8 GT Vararam/Kooks LT's/Corsa/BLP Probationary LL 219/223 .612/.615 112LSA/3.45s

12. Likes johnbell2 liked this post