Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Anyone running falken AZENIS FK453

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone running falken AZENIS FK453

Just wondering if anyone had any experience with them?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I've run them two seasons, and 452's before that. I've been impressed with them in a 285. I had hankook v12's before that, and I'd say they are very similar in warm dry/wet weather.
    The only "issue" I've noticed, is that when temps get cold, like below 30, they are very easy to break loose. I didn't notice this near as badly on the hankooks, the rubber must be a bit harder.
    Road noise isn't noticeable either.

Post Thanks / Like

What kinda milage you going to get out of them? I saw where one guy wrote a review that they where bald after 5k miles

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll have to check, but I'm well over that now. I'll check the paper work on the last ones.

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

If they are anything like the 452's then they are right on par with the shitty RS-A's. Can't say anything on the 453's since my experience with the 452's were not enjoyable, one bit.
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

Post Thanks / Like

My thing is I drive around 40k miles a year and I don't want to get some pos tire that's going to last 10k miles. I know you get a lemon sometimes I've had that happen with tires when i bought some for the Tahoe everyone was talking about how they where getting 35k miles out of a set i got maybe 15.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 99-2door View Post
    My thing is I drive around 40k miles a year and I don't want to get some pos tire that's going to last 10k miles. I know you get a lemon sometimes I've had that happen with tires when i bought some for the Tahoe everyone was talking about how they where getting 35k miles out of a set i got maybe 15.

If you doing that kind of miles per year, you are on the hiway a lot. The positive about the 453 over the 452 is they have a little more tire past the wheel for protection. Tire performance and tread wear ratings separate quickly. the greater the performance, the greater the wear. I liked the performance of the 452's on my G8.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea i know to get performance you sacrifice milage. Just kinda looking something that has decent performance and milage