Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: My Ipad in dash set-up

Post Thanks / Like

Cool My Ipad in dash set-up

I forgot I never posted this here. I recently completed my Ipad in dash project. I ditched the stock Radio in favor of a Folcik AC controller, a Sony MEX-gs610bt, and my Ipad. The Ipad is removable as I use it a lot for work and security reasons when I'm not home. The nice part about the Sony is they have an App for the iphone/ipad and android devices that allow you to control most of the radios functions from your Device which allowed me to hide the radio behind the dash. Here is a Youtube Link to check it out. I will post pictures later on tonight or tomorrow.

http://youtu.be/FOhy9V1qafg

2. Likes -Ray- liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That looks good. I like the way it docks in there.
    Len

White Hot 2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT
    TVS1900 | Custom Texas Speed & Performance cam spec'd and remote tuned by Patrick Guerra | LS9 Injectors | Rotofab CAI | Corsa catback | Kooks 1-7/8" LTs with catted connectors

Post Thanks / Like

thanks LDM

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice install
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

Need a write up.
    Blown by Jessika
    Tuned by Pat G
    "Stock" MGM G8

Post Thanks / Like

That's very cool. I second that, need some kind of write up on how you did that and more info on how it all works out.
    2009 G8 GT MGM.
    Performance - 1900 MagnaCharger , Lunati Cam, RCR Ported Heads, Intake and TB, FAST #65 Injectors, CTS-v fuel pump, Kooks 1 3/4" LT and Catted X-Pipe, Pypes Violator Axel-Back, VCM OTR, RX Oil Catch Can, Pedders XA's & Track II Bushings, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, Sway Bars & Rear Control Arms, 19 Inch Staggered (8.5 front/9.5 Rear) VMR 810 Wheels, DBA 4000 Sloted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads & Russels Brake Lines, Camaro 3.27 Diff, Gforce Axles.
    Cosmetic - Partially De-badged Rear, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side, Rear Markers & Tail Lights, 35% Tint, Auto-dim Mirror, Spencers 6K 35W & 5K 25W Fog HIDS, Blacked Out Door Chrome, Vagas Nates 3 Gauge Pod W/Interceptor Gauges, Color Matched GXP Diffuser, Shark Fin Antenna, V-LEDs on Side/Rear Markers, Brakes & Back Ups Lights, MM Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

1/4 mile 10.917 at 130.44mph 564 RWHP 568 Torque.

Post Thanks / Like

Any more info on this as a write up?