Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: tire sensor closeout deal 19 bucks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AVIDMOTION View Post
    Rechargeable batteries are cool, lithium would have been 19 bucks alone!
    Yes, but the Tire rack add says it comes with Lithium
    Still a pretty good deal.
    888-748-4655
    All Prices in posts are subject to change at anytime.
    Check us out at www.PacePerformance.com

2009.5 Liquid Red G8 GT
    2009 MSM Supercharged G8 GXP M6 - 11.51 @ 126.09
    586rwhp/495tq

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm, I did not even read it. I was so happy to grab one so cheap, but lithium would have been to cool just to put into my awesome flashlight collection.....
    SOLD 5/16 BOUGHT 2013 PP SHO...2009 GT 0-60 4.1,RWHP 381@4765,TQ 416.11@3828= 12.58@109.78 KOOKs 1 7/8 /race CATS, VARARAM & HSRK RESONATOR DELETE/3 INCH X PIPE to MAGNAFLOW SS F:Michilin pilot A/S3, R: Cooper Zeon RS3, VCM Ecm/TCM tune by Troy, Russell SS brake lines, hawk hps/ DBA 4000XS, NGK TR-5, YellaTerra 1.85Rockers PAC 1218, CC 7.450 Pro Magnum Rods, FULL BMR poly Rear/DIFF White BUSHINGS,BMR trailing arms/toe rods.FE3 shock/struts, Billet Catch Can, LOVELL's strut mounts/BMR bushing,UDP Ported&PolishTB,red Alto,CircleD 3000

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone use the tool yet? Couldn't seem to get mine to work today.
    I may have to read the instructions now haha
    888-748-4655
    All Prices in posts are subject to change at anytime.
    Check us out at www.PacePerformance.com

2009.5 Liquid Red G8 GT
    2009 MSM Supercharged G8 GXP M6 - 11.51 @ 126.09
    586rwhp/495tq

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

I probably won't until I put the winter wheels on in November.
    09 G8 GT SRM Premium Sport Sunroof

HSV GTS Triple Gauge Pod, GXP Rear Sway Bar and Diffuser, HSV SuperSport Steering wheel, SOLO axle-backs, Magnaflow cats, Red Hot Shift Knob, Auto-dim Mirror, Hood Vent Mod, Removed Intake Cover, Rotofab CAI, Cortex, Infinity door speakers, MTX Re-Q5, Pioneer Amp & RF Sub, LED lows & fogs, Spyder tails, Power Slot rotors, Wagner Thermoquiet pads, Chrome lug covers, Glovebox light,

Winter-wear:
    Bremmerkraft BR09 winter wheels, Weathertech floor liners, oil pan heater

Admin: www.pontiacbonnevilleclub.com

Post Thanks / Like

Looking through the directions and charged mine up and will take a whack at it ..if its like the one I used before it was easy.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greg@PacePerformance View Post
    Anyone use the tool yet? Couldn't seem to get mine to work today.
    I may have to read the instructions now haha
    After seeing this I pulled it out of the box and gave it a try. Love the way the instructions say lithium batteries and NiMH is what is in there.. Two of the cells were pretty week but after getting them all charged up it all seemed to work.

To learn the tires you have to do most of the stock in the owners manual procedure. Key in ignition to run, press both lock and unlock buttons on the fob until you get 2 honks then scan the wheels in order LF - RF - RR - LR moving to the next wheel when you get a honk from the car. You are done when you get the final double honk after the LR tire.

I was getting pressure and temp on all my wheels except for one that insisted it was 0 degrees.. This one is also the one that read a little high on the DIC... Hmmm interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Read the little white paper we are "A". Hold the device front pointing at the valve don't let the back touch anything. Mine read pressure and temp and set them correctly. I had a hard time getting it to charge.had to fiddle with batteries and then recharge, now it works fine.
    SOLD 5/16 BOUGHT 2013 PP SHO...2009 GT 0-60 4.1,RWHP 381@4765,TQ 416.11@3828= 12.58@109.78 KOOKs 1 7/8 /race CATS, VARARAM & HSRK RESONATOR DELETE/3 INCH X PIPE to MAGNAFLOW SS F:Michilin pilot A/S3, R: Cooper Zeon RS3, VCM Ecm/TCM tune by Troy, Russell SS brake lines, hawk hps/ DBA 4000XS, NGK TR-5, YellaTerra 1.85Rockers PAC 1218, CC 7.450 Pro Magnum Rods, FULL BMR poly Rear/DIFF White BUSHINGS,BMR trailing arms/toe rods.FE3 shock/struts, Billet Catch Can, LOVELL's strut mounts/BMR bushing,UDP Ported&PolishTB,red Alto,CircleD 3000

8. Likes MongosG8 liked this post