Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Injector Dynamics, T1 Race Development

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Injector Dynamics, T1 Race Development

I purchased ID 850's for my turbo build so I could give RCR less pains trying to tune my starved engine.

After 21 minutes of logging I had the engine fire. i had assumed that the 4 injectors on the burned side were bad, since all the plastic was melted and wires burned to a crisp. I emailed Mitch at T1 Race development, and he was heart broken to see a pic of the manifold. I told him I need 4 new injectors and he asked for the serial numbers so he could pull a matched set.
    I decided to see if I could get the numbers off the burned set. Lucky me, the harness clips protected the injectors. I let him know this and he offered to have them check the injectors out free of charge.
    I'll be sending these back tomorrow and get them checked out for dirt and flow.

Ray
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

2. Likes TooManyHobbies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Customer service wins every time!

Sent from an S4 which is still better then your Iphone whatever!
    2008 White G8 GT
    Kooks 1 7/8 Long Tube Headers, Kooks Catted X-Pipe, Kooks Catback Exhaust with single 3" tips, SLP UDP, Volant CAI & AMSOIL filter, BMR stuff
    351hp / 370tq via Dynojet (Before 2012 changes)
    2012 changes - Yank Converter, DSS 1 piece Driveshaft, Forgestar F14 Staggered

AMSOIL