Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Father's Day 2014 with TWO NEW PRODUCTS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Father's Day 2014 with TWO NEW PRODUCTS!!

Two exciting new products are now ready to rock! The all new Adam's Tire Shine and the newly redesigned, exclusive to Adam's Wheel Woolie!

Tire Shine is a new product for us, in response to so many of you who have asked for a high quality tire dressing with more gloss and longevity than Super VRT offers, and Tire Shine checks off all those boxes!

It's a relatively thin liquid that comes in a sprayable form, which is excellent for getting into the deep lugs on a lot of truck and SUV tires, and still offers great coverage on standard car tires as well.

This is a product that I'm absolutely IN LOVE with!

For all the details, check out the product page here:

Adam's Polishes - Adam's New Tire Shine!

The all new Wheel Woolie is a redesign of the standard straight Wheel Woolies we offered in the past. This one is made exclusively for Adams, has a 45 degree angle to help access the back of your wheel, and comes with a comfort grip handle so it's not slippery when your hands get wet.

Lots of thought went into the design of this one, and we're happy to have a solid wheel cleaning option back in our lineup!

Product page with more info is below:

Adam's Polishes - Adam's NEW Wheel Woolie!

Shop with the code DAD14 all weekend long, sale expires Sunday night at Midnight MST!
    Email: forums@AdamsPolishes.com
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @AdamsPolishes
    Use the code GRRRR8 at checkout to save 10% off your next order at www.AdamsPolishes.com

Post Thanks / Like

Watched the video last night when I got the email about the new release. The tire that the tire shine was left on for 30 minutes looks like it was painted glossy black. It's unreal. Even my wife commented about it as I was watching the video.