Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: LED Side Marker Lights

Post Thanks / Like

Default LED Side Marker Lights

LED Mirror Caps with Thin Smoked Lens
    Only sold in Australia

Made of great quality plastic and triple chrome LED case to replace original side markers and fit perfectly. Orange amber LED strip is embedded in each case with Clear finish lens that sets flush with the case. nothing bulky, nothing messy.

Base is paintable, although we sell them in pre-painted glossy black finish.

20CM long wires with a T10 tip for easy plugging built in and included. Can be wired easily to side marker, from mirror through door to side marker. easy to Install, takes 5 minutes. no professional help needed at all. just remove the old one and install the new one.
    We added 6 comer clips ( instead of only 2 lips on genuine one ) to make it stay and prevent loss or theft. also double sided tape at both ends to make it set flush and stay stable without wind effect.

The price is $160 for the pair with free shipping

Here they are on my car

Attached Images Attached Images
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT P.S.M Sport + Premium with Sun Roof. VCM CAI,Tune by Chenry Motorsports, Ported Intake & Throttle Body by Fasterproms, Kooks Headers & X-Pipe with Pypes Violators, Nitrous Outlet Direct Port, Precision Industries 2800 Stall, Brembo's, lots of goodies from Crazy Paul.Holden Commodore VE SS-V series 1 bumper and hood. Camaro 3.27 Diff. Staggered 20s, Nitto 555 Tires,Complete BMR suspension upgrade. Just installed Texas Speed Heads and Cam. D.S.S 1 piece driveshaft, ZL1 pump. New 1/4 mile times coming soon.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/btrflag8gt/

Post Thanks / Like

Those are nice! The fit in the OE position and of the same quality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Team G8

Modifications...
    Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake
    Cortex Tune
    V8 6.0 Litre Badge
    Color Matched Headlights
    BE by Breyton Wheels (19x8.5 +45 Front, 19x9.5 +45 Rear)
    Continental ExtremeContact DWS (245/40/19 Front, 275/35/19 Rear)

Coming Soon...
    DOD Delete
    Heads
    Headers
    Cat-Back Exhaust...bought, just needs installing

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

May pick these up, do you offer any other colors for the leds except yellow?

Sent from my DROID MAXX using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Yes the fit into the stock location Here is the info from my website.

Made of great quality plastic and triple chrome LED case to replace original Flutes and fit perfectly. Orange amber LED strip is embedded in each case with Clear finish lens that sets flush with the case. Nothing bulky, nothing messy.
    Base is printable, although we sell them in pre-painted glossy black finish.

20CM long wires with a T10 tip for easy plugging built in and included. Can be wired easily to side marker, Easy to Install, takes 5 minutes. No professional help needed at all. Just remove the old one and install the new one.

We added 6 comer clips (instead of only 2 lips on genuine one) to make it stay and prevent loss or theft. Also double sided tape at both ends to make it set flush and stay stable without wind effect.

I attached two pictures of the rear of the LED Side Marker lights. Please let me know if there is anything else i can help with.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnynadeau View Post
    Those are nice! The fit in the OE position and of the same quality?

Attached Images Attached Images
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT P.S.M Sport + Premium with Sun Roof. VCM CAI,Tune by Chenry Motorsports, Ported Intake & Throttle Body by Fasterproms, Kooks Headers & X-Pipe with Pypes Violators, Nitrous Outlet Direct Port, Precision Industries 2800 Stall, Brembo's, lots of goodies from Crazy Paul.Holden Commodore VE SS-V series 1 bumper and hood. Camaro 3.27 Diff. Staggered 20s, Nitto 555 Tires,Complete BMR suspension upgrade. Just installed Texas Speed Heads and Cam. D.S.S 1 piece driveshaft, ZL1 pump. New 1/4 mile times coming soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Since these come from Australia they only make them in amber. As for the LED Mirror Caps the leds can be switched out.

Quote Originally Posted by dru21281 View Post
    May pick these up, do you offer any other colors for the leds except yellow?

Sent from my DROID MAXX using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

One more quick question, how close to the body are they. They downy stick away from the body too far do they? Less than 1/8"?

Otherwise I'll be interested to be the first in ND with a set!

Team G8

Modifications...
    Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake
    Cortex Tune
    V8 6.0 Litre Badge
    Color Matched Headlights

Coming Soon...
    DOD Delete
    Heads
    Headers

Post Thanks / Like

Nevermind saw your ad in the for sale section! 👌

Team G8

Modifications...
    Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake
    Cortex Tune
    V8 6.0 Litre Badge
    Color Matched Headlights

Coming Soon...
    DOD Delete
    Heads
    Headers