Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Rotofab with Hsrk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rotofab with Hsrk

Hey i just got a rotofab with a hsrk already installed for pretty cheap. i installed it tonight but i have some questions.

Is the hsrk sensor supposed to be before or after the MAF? mine is after about halfway in the bend of the intake tube.

The kit was used so i have a extra tube that i had to plug but that was easy, i will probally pull it out and find a real plug paint it black so its not noticable. He used it for a oil catch can or something like that.

I also need to find a bolt for the lower mount, where the bolt was taken out for the power cable mount? i did not have one sent to me so ill have to figure out the size and go buy one...anybody know what size it is?

After install though, the sound that the intake makes now is pretty AMAZING. It gives me new hope that i made the right decision to piss the wife off about buying it, and now makes me want to do more.

Next....ghetto exhaust(xpipe,straight pipe, homemade jpipe), or solo axlebacks, then wait a while and buy the obx longtubes with x pipes.

What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like

You know I sold that to you right? . Where it's at is fine! Sorry it didn't have that bolt! I bought it used and wasn't aware of that having never used it!

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes i know you sold it to me....hahaha alright, i must say the sound is.....addicting. Ok, no problem ill just use the threads of the stock bolt and find one thats a little longer. Thanks for the quick ship time by the way, i was hoping i was home when it got here so the wife wouldnt see it, but it came early this morning while i was at work.

How was your catch can set up?

Post Thanks / Like

The catch can had a line that hooked to that fitting. It was HUGE and overkill. I used the tube from that one and put my tube in the box I sold to you, hence the reason why I never used it but used it! lol

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!