Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: LED Mirror Caps

Post Thanks / Like

Default LED Mirror Caps

Hey guys I wanted to let you know I found these from a company in Australia once I had them installed on my car I thought more G8 owners may want these as well especially the ones like me that want to be different. I have a install video on my website (not made by me) and I will work on a write up over this weekend on the install. The caps on our mirrors just pop off so these just go in place of the stock ones. The Led mirror caps are Made of great quality abs plastic to replace original caps and fit perfectly. A 6 amber LED strip is embedded in each cap with a smoke finish lens that sets flush with the cap. The LED caps come in Carbon Fiber finish, pre-painted black or chrome finish or ready to paint the color of your choice. Each cap comes with 31 inch long wires included which can be wired easily to the side markers from the mirror through the door to the side marker. The prices are for the set and include priority mail in the U.S. My website is www.G8Leds.com

Carbon Fiber finish $150 unlj.jpg

Black finish $140 ufis.jpg

Raw (paint ready) $125 l8p9.jpg

Carbon Fiber finish Led Mirror Cap on my car.. 5jcx.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by billtherealtor; 04-30-2014 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Lower prices
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT P.S.M Sport + Premium with Sun Roof. VCM CAI,Tune by Chenry Motorsports, Ported Intake & Throttle Body by Fasterproms, Kooks Headers & X-Pipe with Pypes Violators, Nitrous Outlet Direct Port, Precision Industries 2800 Stall, Brembo's, lots of goodies from Crazy Paul.Holden Commodore VE SS-V series 1 bumper and hood. Camaro 3.27 Diff. Staggered 20s, Nitto 555 Tires,Complete BMR suspension upgrade. Just installed Texas Speed Heads and Cam. D.S.S 1 piece driveshaft, ZL1 pump. New 1/4 mile times coming soon.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/btrflag8gt/

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on your own forum Bill!
    See you in April I hope.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    Congrats on your own forum Bill!
    See you in April I hope.
    Thank you Ray I will be working with a great LED supplier that did my custom headlights so I will be able to offer all LED and HID bulbs for the G8s.
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT P.S.M Sport + Premium with Sun Roof. VCM CAI,Tune by Chenry Motorsports, Ported Intake & Throttle Body by Fasterproms, Kooks Headers & X-Pipe with Pypes Violators, Nitrous Outlet Direct Port, Precision Industries 2800 Stall, Brembo's, lots of goodies from Crazy Paul.Holden Commodore VE SS-V series 1 bumper and hood. Camaro 3.27 Diff. Staggered 20s, Nitto 555 Tires,Complete BMR suspension upgrade. Just installed Texas Speed Heads and Cam. D.S.S 1 piece driveshaft, ZL1 pump. New 1/4 mile times coming soon.

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Any other color options for the bulbs?
    2008 GT - 2300 Maggie, Comp cam, ARH LTs, staggered Breyton GTS, 6spd Manual conversion DONE!!.
    From previous owner: 552 RWHP, 589 RWTQ; Tuned by Patrick G via EFI live Autocal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Posidon42 View Post
    Any other color options for the bulbs?

I should know sometime next week. Since they have very strict rules in Australia they only come in Amber but I am working with my LED guy to see what options we can offer.

Post Thanks / Like

I am sending a set of the LED Mirror Caps to the guy that made my headlights so we may have light bulb options coming soon.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by billtherealtor View Post
    I am sending a set of the LED Mirror Caps to the guy that made my headlights so we may have light bulb options coming soon.
    Nice, that's what I'm waiting for!

Sent from my DROID MAXX using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Recieved, installed and extremely happy. Quick and helpful can't ask much more from a forum member and vendor. Thanks Bill!

--Brian--

2009 Pontiac G8 GT
    2008 Chevy Impala SS--Traded 4/1/2021
    2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus
    2001 GMC Sierra

GODSPEED CHARLIE!!! R.I.P.

9. Thanks billtherealtor thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Website is unavailable? Am i the only having this issue?

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

will they work on the SS ?