Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Pace and Greg are awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Pace and Greg are awesome!

I got with greg and went back and forth with him for awhile, trying to figure out how to upgrade my suspension to GXP standards. He gave me every bit of info he had, and answered all my questions. Then i made the man wait 2 months before I came back to ask more questions and buy the stuff off him. He was great and I got my GXP rear springs, GXP struts and shocks, and the upgraded front arm kit all incredibly quickly. I've gotten stuff from him before, but never an order so big. Gotta say, i'm happy i went with him and Pace.

Post Thanks / Like

Also forgot to mention BMR! Bought a rear sway bar from them and some grease. Fit great and their instructions are great as well. Speedy shipping to boot, but we live in the same state. Also, rock auto is awesome, got my mood endlinks from them. They are a good bit thicker than stock, much bigger joints, and grease-able.

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree Pace and Greg are awesome, done some business with them as well as BMR. Top notch companies, the both of them and excellent customer service!
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

4. Likes slayermanny liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

yes greg at pace is awesome !!!!!!