Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: G8 GT BlueTooth

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep just hit the button on the right of the mirror and then play music

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2009 Silver GT - 404 with LS9 CNC'd heads, RCR 223/238 .615/.612 115+1 Blower Cam, BTR Double Valve springs, Comp Push Rods, Kook's LTH 1 7/8, Kooks Xpipe, Dynomax VT Mufflers, , TPIS 102mm Throttle Body, FAST 85# injectors, CTS-V Pump with Vaporworx controller, Magnuson Heartbeat Supercharger, 10 % OD lower, Camaro 20s, Camaro Trans Pan, ZL1 Twin Disk Converter, ACE Trans

www.ACEPerformance.biz

Join the ACE Performance Group on Facebook for all of your ACE Performance/RCR parts and tuning needs.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you referring to this feature? Says it will stream in mono... I will give it a try either way when I get home , thanks

In cases where you might want to listen to streaming audio in mono, you can hear the LEFT channel only by pressing the RED mirror button for a second to put the BlueSTAR into Volume control mode. This will switch the radio into onstar mode and allow the LEFT channel to be heard over the speakers, similar to normal phone conversations. This can be useful when listening to audio books or other sources that do not require stereo sound. When done streaming, press the RED button again to exit this mode.

Sent from my DROID MAXX using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

$13 for Bluetooth, couldn't be happier

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301036514657...84.m1439.l2649
    Trigger
    My Fully Loaded 08 Stealth Blue Pontiac G8 GT

There's always someone faster,
    they just don't look as good lol
    Rotofab/Cortex/BMR/Pedders/VMR/Adams/Brakes/OBX/Nitto

PRAISE THE LOWERED

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I will be selling my factory Bluetooth unit soon, as soon as I am done with the PPV radio install IF you are interested let me know.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep that it. When I do it it comes through all the speakers.
    2009 Silver GT - 404 with LS9 CNC'd heads, RCR 223/238 .615/.612 115+1 Blower Cam, BTR Double Valve springs, Comp Push Rods, Kook's LTH 1 7/8, Kooks Xpipe, Dynomax VT Mufflers, , TPIS 102mm Throttle Body, FAST 85# injectors, CTS-V Pump with Vaporworx controller, Magnuson Heartbeat Supercharger, 10 % OD lower, Camaro 20s, Camaro Trans Pan, ZL1 Twin Disk Converter, ACE Trans

www.ACEPerformance.biz

Join the ACE Performance Group on Facebook for all of your ACE Performance/RCR parts and tuning needs.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aceperformance View Post
    Yep that it. When I do it it comes through all the speakers.
    It works on my car too, but only comes through the front speakers and the quality is pretty bad(mono only) compared to having it worked to the XM sat harness...

Sent from my DROID MAXX using Tapatalk

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if it is new but that's but mine streams out all speakers without the cable hooked up. Push the button on the right of the mirror then push play on your phone. I think it is the red button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.ACEPerformance.biz