Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: FREE SHIPPING through Januray on orders over $95!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default FREE SHIPPING through Januray on orders over $95!!

No holiday, no special occasion, JUST BECAUSE!!!

Free Shipping on all orders over $95 from now through the end of the month.

*Offer good for shipments in continental US only. Offer valid only after any discounts are applied.
    Email: forums@AdamsPolishes.com
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @AdamsPolishes
    Use the code GRRRR8 at checkout to save 10% off your next order at www.AdamsPolishes.com

Post Thanks / Like

A little over a week left on the free shipping deal, and we've sweetened the pot!

Use the code GRRRR8 at checkout to save 10% off your next order at www.AdamsPolishes.com

Post Thanks / Like

A little advice since your products work so fantastic on the cars?
    In my Motor Coach around the roof A/C vent the almost white fabric is getting stained, from dust blown from the vents, I believe the material is called "OZITE".
    I have vacuumed and used a clean brush to attempt to clean it. It's better but not great.
    Do you have a product to recommend?
    2009 G8 Gt White. ProCharger. GM Performance heads CNC. 617/623 Comp Cam.TCI 2800 Convertor. JP Timing Chain. Kooks full length with Cats. 85# injectors. FAST 102 Intake. Fast 102 Throttle body. Stock Mufflers with Electric Cut-Outs. Installed and at Scoggins Dickey in Lubbock Tx. Tuned by Chris Henry Motorsports using HP Tuners Mustang dyno 620hp/533tq without nitrous. Wheels 19x8 BonSpeeds front and 19x9.5 BonSpeeds rear. 245/40/19Front 305/35-19 Nitto NT05R Rear. 17x10 BonSpeeds with 26x11.5x17 MT Et Streets for drag nights. NX Express single nozzle wet system with 150hp jets installed with a Maximizer controller. BMR stuff-LCA-ToeRods-SubFrame connectors-Tunnel brace-Rear sway bar-Trailing arms.
    Basically its all stock.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rowdy350 View Post
    A little advice since your products work so fantastic on the cars?
    In my Motor Coach around the roof A/C vent the almost white fabric is getting stained, from dust blown from the vents, I believe the material is called "OZITE".
    I have vacuumed and used a clean brush to attempt to clean it. It's better but not great.
    Do you have a product to recommend?
    Our Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner would be the ticket for that material.

It's a saline-based cleaner so it won't leave behind any soapy, dirt/dust-attracting residue.

Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic! Thank you
    2009 G8 Gt White. ProCharger. GM Performance heads CNC. 617/623 Comp Cam.TCI 2800 Convertor. JP Timing Chain. Kooks full length with Cats. 85# injectors. FAST 102 Intake. Fast 102 Throttle body. Stock Mufflers with Electric Cut-Outs. Installed and at Scoggins Dickey in Lubbock Tx. Tuned by Chris Henry Motorsports using HP Tuners Mustang dyno 620hp/533tq without nitrous. Wheels 19x8 BonSpeeds front and 19x9.5 BonSpeeds rear. 245/40/19Front 305/35-19 Nitto NT05R Rear. 17x10 BonSpeeds with 26x11.5x17 MT Et Streets for drag nights. NX Express single nozzle wet system with 150hp jets installed with a Maximizer controller. BMR stuff-LCA-ToeRods-SubFrame connectors-Tunnel brace-Rear sway bar-Trailing arms.
    Basically its all stock.

6. Likes Ben@Adams liked this post