Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New "LIKE" THANKS" mod on the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

For that, I give you a THUMBS DOWN! Don't you feel like less of a man now? lol

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Formerly HSV-GTS-300 Crazy Paul's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Something is making the pages load really slow right now.
    One click results in 1 minute or more for anything to display.
    Try starting a new thread and see how you go.
    *yawn*
    Crazy Paul
    Your Holden Parts Connection in Australia!

Too many projects.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    No there's no way to turn it off that I can see in the "User CP"; although I'm not sure I understand the issue. This whole forum is much like Facebook. You can start a thread, comment, bitch, complain, and talk about crap no one cares about, private message, and post pictures. That's pretty much Facebook in a nutshell.
    I guess I am the only one who cant stand this like dislike bullshit then...I hate it on FB too.
    2017 Chevy SS / OrangeBlast / A6/ Spare/ Roof - hers
    2016 Chevy SS / Jungle / M6 / Spare / Roof
    2013 Chevy Avalanche / Z71 / FGM / Roof
    2009 Pontiac G8 GXP / SBM / M6 / No Roof
    1988 Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon (modified)
    2009 Saab 9-3 Combi / 2.0T

Post Thanks / Like

You're not the only one! I think it's more of a younger persons thing (not that I'm young). We need to make sure we don't get to stuck in our ways in here and "Buick" ourselves. A lot of the forums are going with this mod and it's gone over well. My idea is, don't use it if you don't like it.

Personally, I think it's a nice way to quickly thank or agree with someone without typing out +1, +2, +3...

Chris

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HSV-GTS-300 View Post
    Something is making the pages load really slow right now.
    One click results in 1 minute or more for anything to display.
    Try starting a new thread and see how you go.
    *yawn*
    It's hauling ass and taking names here man! It's probably that bloody heat you're dealing with! Are you sure you're not having a stroke?

Post Thanks / Like

No there's no way to turn it off that I can see in the "User CP"; although I'm not sure I understand the issue. This whole forum is much like Facebook. You can start a thread, comment, bitch, complain, and talk about crap no one cares about, private message, and post pictures. That's pretty much Facebook in a nutshell.
    If I could on tapatalk, I would just "like" this post, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

2008 White Hot G8 GT

(new)499RWHP/474RWTQ Mustang Dyno
    (old)451RWHP / 498RWTQ Mustang Dyno
    1/4=11.400@118.7 17" Drag Radials, stall, cam 1.77 60'
    1/4=12.004@120.6 17" Drag Radials 2.03 60'
    1/4=12.270 @118.3 on 18" All Seasons 2.08 60'
    SLOWHAWK Tuned

If you can't say anything intelligent, say something loud and stupid
    My Garage

Formerly HSV-GTS-300 Crazy Paul's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It's hauling ass and taking names here man! It's probably that bloody heat you're dealing with! Are you sure you're not having a stroke?
    Other sites are loading fine, but I am having dramas with the phoneline at the moment.
    Yeah will be 110F today & I just opened a package from my dear old mother. I really don't need a knitted beanie for another 6 months.
    Crazy Paul
    Your Holden Parts Connection in Australia!

Post Thanks / Like

I can choose who is on my facebook. I can't remove you without a lot of whining and kicking. Forgot my smiley face. LOL
    Last edited by -Ray-; 01-11-2014 at 03:08 AM.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

You can set me to ignore Ray! Then you won't see any of my posts!

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

Post Thanks / Like

I "like" it
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back