Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Adam's Polishes is starting 2014 off with a BANG!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Adam's Polishes is starting 2014 off with a BANG!!

While the rest of the world will learn about our New Years sale later this evening, our forum members get to start the celebration early! Enjoy 20% off all chemicals and free domestic ground shipping on orders over $200.

Just use the code NYE14 and start shopping!

As a special bonus, we've put our Silver Supreme Microfibers on BLOWOUT!! Get a 2 pack of these plush towels for just $5 each! While supplies last.

*Discount excludes 5 gallon refills, kits, bundled products, and out of stock items. Free shipping offer valid for domestic ground shipping only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Promotions expire 1/1/2014 at 11:59pm MST
    Email: forums@AdamsPolishes.com
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @AdamsPolishes
    Use the code GRRRR8 at checkout to save 10% off your next order at www.AdamsPolishes.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to 2014 everyone!!!

If you haven't already, now is a GREAT time to stock up on chemicals with the 20% discount with the code NYE14!!!
    Use the code GRRRR8 at checkout to save 10% off your next order at www.AdamsPolishes.com

Too many projects.
    Post Thanks / Like

Excludes 5 gallon refills? I guess I am out. I usually buy one every year or so. Oh well.
    Last edited by MIEngineer; 01-01-2014 at 01:54 PM.
    2017 Chevy SS / OrangeBlast / A6/ Spare/ Roof - hers
    2016 Chevy SS / Jungle / M6 / Spare / Roof
    2013 Chevy Avalanche / Z71 / FGM / Roof
    2009 Pontiac G8 GXP / SBM / M6 / No Roof
    1988 Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon (modified)
    2009 Saab 9-3 Combi / 2.0T

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MIEngineer View Post
    Excludes 5 gallon refills? I guess I am out. I usually buy one every year or so. Oh well.
    Yes it does, unfortunately. As you know, the 5 GAL refills are already seriously discounted, so offering an additional 20% on top of that would be tough for us to sustain as a company.

That being said, you can always use the forum discount code to save 10% off...and every order over $200 ships for free through the end of the day today.

Post Thanks / Like

For those that got our email last night, there is another survey (much shorter this time) being offered for another $10 off a future order. The $10 code will be emailed out in about a week to anyone who replies... definitely worth your time to fill out the short survey. Some different questions from the last time, some the same. As always we appreciate your feedback and input as we strive to improve and maintain our reputation as the most customer service oriented company in the detailing business!

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY!