Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SuperPro front control arms for the G8!

Post Thanks / Like

Any updates on the arms. They have been out long enough for some reviews from customers not vendors. No disrespect meant I would just like to hear from an independent person if they are worth the money. I have had several cars with BMR parts and have yet to be disappointed so I expect good reviews. Thanks for picking up the ball on the stock parts that fall short.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lku087302 View Post
    Any updates on the arms. They have been out long enough for some reviews from customers not vendors. No disrespect meant I would just like to hear from an independent person if they are worth the money. I have had several cars with BMR parts and have yet to be disappointed so I expect good reviews. Thanks for picking up the ball on the stock parts that fall short.
    I understand completely! We've sold hundreds of these arms, so I'm sure there are quite a few guys on here running them. I will say that out of all the SuperPro arms that I have sold, I have only had one customer with a problem with a loose ball joint, and we replaced the faulty arm for him. And just to let you know....the inner bushings are warrantied for LIFE, everything else on the arm carries a 3-year warranty.
    T.C. Davis
    BMR G8/5th Gen Camaro Classic GM Tech/Sales

tc@bmrsuspension.com
    www.bmrsuspension.com
    Like us on Facebook!