Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SuperPro front control arms for the G8!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good! After the temperatures warm up a bit I'll be giving you a call Kyle. Thank you for the update on these parts!
    - Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matts88yj View Post
    Sounds good! After the temperatures warm up a bit I'll be giving you a call Kyle. Thank you for the update on these parts!
    Not a problem Matt, when you are ready just get with me and I will take care of you.

By the way I wish it would warm up here a little bit too! It is 55 degrees out and I had to wear a hoodie today.
    T.C. Davis
    BMR G8/5th Gen Camaro Classic GM Tech/Sales

tc@bmrsuspension.com
    www.bmrsuspension.com
    Like us on Facebook!

Post Thanks / Like

That's NO way to earn more business Kyle! Although I have heat and AC in my garage so cold and hot means nothing to me!

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    That's NO way to earn more business Kyle! Although I have heat and AC in my garage so cold and hot means nothing to me!
    I mean it got down to the 40s today so I had to wear jeans and a hoodie!

Three or four days ago it was in the 80s and we had beach weather and now I am waking up to frost on my windshield I wish Mother Nature would keep it in the 60-70 range where it is really enjoyable.
    T.C. Davis

tc@bmrsuspension.com
    www.bmrsuspension.com
    Like us on Facebook!

Post Thanks / Like

Kyle. Are the bushings in these arms stiffer then Pedders?. I noticed the radius bushing do not have the voids that the Pedders have that's why I ask. I would like stiffer lower control arm bushings since I worn out a set of Pedders one once already. Thanks.
    Last edited by BigV8; 01-18-2014 at 06:05 PM.
    09 G8 GXP A6 SRM with sunroof. Mods:Livernois magnacharger 2300, 3.0" pulley, 160 stat, KB Bap. Rotofab,Corsa, Kooks 1 7/8 mids. 502rwhp/479tq. Suspension: BMR , Pedders Supercar coilovers, all Brembos. Show:CTS-V rims w/nitto invos 255/40 and 285/35. HSV triple gauges & CP smokers pack RIP Charlie.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigV8 View Post
    Kyle. Are the bushings in these arms stiffer then Pedders?. I noticed the radius bushing do not have the voids that the Pedders have that's why I ask. I would like stiffer lower control arm bushings since I worn out a set of Pedders one once already. Thanks.
    Sorry for the delay in responding back to you. The SuperPro bushings are going to be a bit stiffer than the Pedders bushings because they do not have those voids in them. Another thing to remember is that these arms do have a lifetime warranty on them so if you had an issue with the SuperPro bushings wearing out you would be covered but I honestly think that you wouldn't have any problems with the SuperPro bushings.
    T.C. Davis

tc@bmrsuspension.com
    www.bmrsuspension.com
    Like us on Facebook!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok sorry to act like a newb but I need some guidance plz.

I'm trying to order new LCA's, sway bars, and trailing arms. My hang up however is I'm not sure if the front pieces are called something other then an LCA?? (Radius arms in guessing maybe) and if I'm redoing them all.. how many of each do I need to order to complete the job with all new stuff?

Also I'm thinking about buying ya'lls subframe connectors also.. is it a necessity if I redo the other stuff I mentioned.. or can I hold off on those to save some money for now.

It is tax return season after all!! lol
    Thanks in advance, Daniel

(2009) G8 Gt
    Vararam Cai, JBA shorty headers, x-pipe to solo axle backs. and many more mods to come...

Post Thanks / Like

Wow these look great with the lifetime warranty!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G8marineguy View Post
    Ok sorry to act like a newb but I need some guidance plz.

I'm trying to order new LCA's, sway bars, and trailing arms. My hang up however is I'm not sure if the front pieces are called something other then an LCA?? (Radius arms in guessing maybe) and if I'm redoing them all.. how many of each do I need to order to complete the job with all new stuff?

Also I'm thinking about buying ya'lls subframe connectors also.. is it a necessity if I redo the other stuff I mentioned.. or can I hold off on those to save some money for now.

It is tax return season after all!! lol
    Thanks in advance, Daniel

(2009) G8 Gt
    Vararam Cai, JBA shorty headers, x-pipe to solo axle backs. and many more mods to come...

BMR is going through a web admin change right now. I'd recommend emailing or calling them and asking for Kyle. I posted a thread recently stating this so do a search for BMR, and you'll see the phone and email for Kyle.

The front control arms are two part numbers.

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

has anyone gotten a set of them yet and put them on ?