Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Bohnam's G8 splitter damage

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bohnam's G8 splitter damage

i was merging onto rte 78 here in NJ and something dropped off a truck in front of me. this splitter took the brunt of the hit. i was so happy.. i was sure whatever it was was going to come up over the windshield. you can see where it hit hard on the right side. it ripped off nicely without taking pieces of the bumper with it.
    i bought a new one.

splitter.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry it happened but DAMN! ..That splitter saved you hundreds.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Vendors Jeff@Bohnman's Electronics's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes sir does more than just look good.

People can order them here

www.bohnmancustoms.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ouch Ive had that happen to me with a truck running over a 4x4 wood post and hit my bumper and head light. I stopped the jack ass driving the semi and wanted to kick his dumb ass when he could of avoided hitting it plus it was the day I got let go from my other job just a hour later. Was not a good day until I got a job the next day.
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here