Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Pics from auto cross and results

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pics from auto cross and results

So ran my g8 today and had a blast. I held the car back more then anything. Was scared to hurt her. Messed up the alignment a bit. But nothing to bad.. Didn't wipe out or hit cones. First 3 laps were about 55.3 even lol
    Last lap I said fuck it and did a 51.003 so yeah I'm holding her back to much
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377474607.917104.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377474620.963177.jpg
    Did better then most the vettes so I'm happy there was a SGM there great guy same class so how he did will tell me if I'm 1st or second in my class

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome stuff. Looks very exciting. I got to give this a shot one of those days.
    You said "messed up the alignment..." explained how that happened?
    2009 G8 GT Silver Metalic with Premium Onyx/red - Sunroof - Sport package - Vararam intake - DOD delete - Livernois 2C cam - Kooks Mids 1 7/8" - Corsa cat back - Pedders Xas - triple Gauge - Blue tooth module - VIM

Post Thanks / Like

idk wheel alignment seems a bit off now..like a little more to the left then usual lol. car dosnt pull or anything though

Post Thanks / Like

the tires got used up maybe.

Sounds like a blast and no POPO around
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Post Thanks / Like

Tires are fine :/ the car needs to be taken in anyways ... :/ hate to say this but the local belletire has some great guys.. So once the new sways are in alignment time