Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Well deserved accolades for Paul

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well deserved accolades for Paul

Just received the HSV 3-gauge kit from Paul. We are so blessed to have him on our 6. Thank you Paul! Everything was perfect. Packing was absolutely done top shelf...could not have been done any better. Even the box was still perfect. If the pharaoh's would have let you seal their tombs all their stuff would still be there!

Paul, thank you most of all for the swag. The Vodaphone hat is just so very fine. Best hat I have ever owned. You remembered over the years that Vodaphone was my favorite team, and I am touched by you sending it. Remembering the details...the mark of a truly successful businessman. You rock Paul!
    Last edited by TonyKarter; 08-21-2013 at 02:42 PM.
    2009 MGM GT: VCM CAI, ARH LT headers (no cats), Vector Tune, MT drag radials
    Procharger P1SC still powering the box it came in January 2010, hiding somewhere in the back of my man cave.
    PB: 12.533 @ 111.45 w/ 1.951 60' CLAIMING THE INTAKE/LT/TUNE/DR RECORD UNLESS SOMEBODY GOT GAME
    And nobody ever had game.

"There are but three true sports...mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. The rest are merely games." Ernest Hemmingway

"Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen in the movie LeMans

Only two things smell like fish...and one of them is fish. unknown

Assigned male at birth, I now identify as a lesbian, but with extra equipment.

Post Thanks / Like

Crazy Paul is the best!
    -= R.I.P Charlie =-
    2008 Panther Black G8 GT 888 Edition #470
    Texas-Speed 418 LS3, Patrick G 234/242 114LSA+2 Cam & Livernois Ported Heads & Valve-job, Roto-Fab CAI & Radiator Cover, Fasterproms Ported TB & Manifold, ECM/TCM Tune by PatrickG, 1-7/8" American Racing Headers, Circle-D 258mm 2800rpm Converter, Powerbond 25% Pulley, Pedders xA Street II Kit, HSV VE GTS Fenders, HSV VE GTS 20" Wheels (285/30 & 245/35), 20% Tint, Holden Rear Sunshade, Empty Wallet Mod(tm)
    http://g8gt.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

He does pack things very well. He sent me the split engine covers. Took me 10 minutes to open the box.

09 G8GT SwitchBlade Silver/Sunroof:

SSV Z-Series ll Rims, GXP rear diffuser, Chrome G8 gas cap cover, Console sliding leather lid, Holden Engine Covers, Intake cover delete, Auto dimming mirror, Holden VE Onyx Leather Sports Steering Wheel, SLP spoiler

Roto-Fab CAI, HSRK, MagnaFlow cat backs, Kooks mids w/ HFCs, GXP Brembos w/Drilled Rotors, VMS Stage 2 tuned, Mobil 1

Best: 60'- 1.954 1/4-12.753 @ 109.42

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto on all that (except for the spiders!)!!
    RIP Charlie, The GRRRR8 One

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]

2009 G8 GXP, #715 0f 1829 (one of 38 as optioned), MSM, M6, Sunroof, Onyx/Red (sold)
    2009 G8 GXP, #807 of 1829, MSM, A6, sunroof
    2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare, #555 of 2221.

You can push the envelope, but it's still stationery

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed.... I could kiss him!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    If it has tits or tires it's bound to be trouble........

Post Thanks / Like

I've never actually seen this Crazy Paul guy in person... He continues to empty out my PayPal account on a quarterly basis! Here's a picture of what I think CP looks like...

cp.jpg
    2009 SBM GT... 427rwhp... Best 1/4 mile 11.98@112.50...