Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: TrackDaze at VIR June 8-9

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default TrackDaze at VIR June 8-9

Just signed up for Saturday/Sunday Full Course VIR; still space for anyone interested.

https://www.trackdaze.com/
    2009 Hot White G8 GT, CTS-V v1 fronts, Camaro 20's, BMR Sways, Eibach Springs, Rear Cradle bushings. GXP FE3's, BMR rear susp. Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers, RCR custom 3” exhaust, ported LSA blower, 2.38 pulley; Ported heads and TB; LS7 MAF, Racetec pistons, Scat rods, CTS-V crank; FAST 85 injectors; RCR Lunati cam: 223/238 .615/.601, 116 +2 LSA. CTS-V pump/VaporWorx cntlr. Built trans, Methanol injection. Rick Crawford built and tuned. Best 1/4 9.68 @142, 1.42 60'.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a video from Saturday. I drove the car without really hitting WOT throttle much as I shredded a serpentine belt in April and was concerned I was putting too much load on it. Sure enough during my second session I went to pass a car and went WOT and the belt shredded after shifting into 4th gear. I stop the vid right as it happens. Coasted into the pits and put a new belt on but decided to call it a weekend and come home Saturday. I'm going to have to go to an 8- or 10- rib setup.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agEa7...ature=youtu.be
    2009 Hot White G8 GT, CTS-V v1 fronts, Camaro 20's, BMR Sways, Eibach Springs, Rear Cradle bushings. GXP FE3's, BMR rear susp. Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers, RCR custom 3” exhaust, ported LSA blower, 2.38 pulley; Ported heads and TB; LS7 MAF, Racetec pistons, Scat rods, CTS-V crank; FAST 85 injectors; RCR Lunati cam: 223/238 .615/.601, 116 +2 LSA. CTS-V pump/VaporWorx cntlr. Built trans, Methanol injection. Rick Crawford built and tuned. Best 1/4 9.68 @142, 1.42 60'.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Hilliard View Post
    Here's a video from Saturday. I drove the car without really hitting WOT throttle much as I shredded a serpentine belt in April and was concerned I was putting too much load on it. Sure enough during my second session I went to pass a car and went WOT and the belt shredded after shifting into 4th gear. I stop the vid right as it happens. Coasted into the pits and put a new belt on but decided to call it a weekend and come home Saturday. I'm going to have to go to an 8- or 10- rib setup.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agEa7...ature=youtu.be
    Another gr888 video Doug! That sucks about the belt issue, best of luck getting it resolved; Im sure you and Rick have everything under control...
    Rick Crawford Racing Top End, Full Bolt-Ons, and PI 2600 Stall
    Current PB: 11.00 @ 125.91 --60' 1.61
    My YouTube Channel