Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: snakey is AWESOME

Post Thanks / Like

Default snakey is AWESOME

Turned around my sun visor in record time and did an amazing install job on my Homelink transmitter. Works perfectly and most importantly to me, looks 100% absolutely factory. No more butt ugly garage door opener.

Yay!
    2009.1 Pontiac G8 GT
    White Hot w/ Onyx interior, Prem Package, Sport Package, Sunroof

SHOW: Holden badges, backup assist, & gauges, front clip shaved w/ painted lower grilles, clear bra, matte black hood scoops, 35% tint, auto dimming mirror, Homelink, bass bias mod, VG antenna, VIM, Bluetooth, spare w/ Pace jack kit, glovebox light, white fuse covers, Rotofab radiator cover, engine cover custom painted w/ SS trim, billet aluminum trim, SS hood liner, MGP caliper covers, Third Shift Studios plaque, JBL MS-8, JL amps, Morel and Focal speakers, 12" sub, Redline Goods armrest

GO: Volant CAI, Superchips Cortex 91 tune, BP white catch can, modded lower grille, Solo axle backs; DBA 4000 series rotors; Russell SS brake lines; ATE Blue; Hawk ceramic pads, Camaro SS 20s 245/35F & 275/30R

0-60 MPH: 5.01 Seconds | 1/4 Mile: 13.354 Seconds @ 105.85 MPH | 279kW / 572Nm DynoJet uncorrected

Post Thanks / Like

Been meaning to contact him to get one. I need to get on this.
    2008 PBM G8GT, TVS1900, Rick Crawford blower cam, Kooks 1 7/8 Mids, Corsa Cat-back, CHenry Tuned, RotoFab, BP Catch Can, Pedders Lowered Touring Suspension w/ sway bars, CTS-V wheels, Brembos front/rear, in-dash GPS/Bluetooth, de-chromed

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you're happy! It was my pleasure to have the opportunity to help you out!
    2009 Stryker Blue G8 GT
    Mods Completed So Far:
    Custom Painted Engine Cover - Auto Dimming Mirror
    Pypes Axel-Back Exhaust - DDM 55W 6000K HID's
    VLED Backup LED's - Holden V8 Badges - Stubby Antenna
    Homelink Opener in Visor - Vararam OTR Intake - TSS Atari Plaque
    UPR Catch Can - GXP Diffuser - JettStream HSRK & Vararam Coupler

Contact me via PM if you are interested in a Homelink Visor!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree I purchased a VIM cable from and when my wife opens the page she says "what's all this paper?". Item was shipped very well. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks bud! I tend to over package items but they get there as they should!
    2009 Stryker Blue G8 GT
    Mods Completed So Far:
    Custom Painted Engine Cover - Auto Dimming Mirror
    Pypes Axel-Back Exhaust - DDM 55W 6000K HID's
    VLED Backup LED's - Holden V8 Badges - Stubby Antenna
    Homelink Opener in Visor - Vararam OTR Intake - TSS Atari Plaque
    UPR Catch Can - GXP Diffuser - JettStream HSRK & Vararam Coupler

Contact me via PM if you are interested in a Homelink Visor!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm apparently stalking Snakey across the forums... I want to pick up one of these Homelink visors. Every review I've read of his work has been stellar. How do i reach him, and is he still making these?
    2009 SRM G8 GT (totally stock)
    Homelink visor

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    I'm apparently stalking Snakey across the forums... I want to pick up one of these Homelink visors. Every review I've read of his work has been stellar. How do i reach him, and is he still making these?
    Not sure if he still does these or not. Send him a PM
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

Cool. I sent him a PM. I've got the rolling code Homelink transmitter, and I'm happy to supply my own visor if needed.

I'm not terribly crafty, but I've seen the DIY so if I must, I guess I could give it a run... Would rather pay a pro though.
    Homelink visor

Post Thanks / Like

I did get in touch with Snakey, and he modified my visor by adding a rolling code Homelink transmitter that I sourced on Ebay thanks to another helpful thread on this forum.

Driver-side visors have gotten more rare, so I sent him the one from my car. I also sourced the transmitter myself as I was initially thinking of trying the mod on my own. I was fortunate in that a forum member sent me Ryan's email address, and when asked he agreed to to do the assembly at a very fair price. My G8 is now connected to my home, and I couldn't be more satisfied. Quality and finish of the install is top notch.

Ryan is still doing these mods, and gave me permission to supply his email address to people who are interested. Hit me up, and I'll PM you the info (I don't want to post it publicly due to the possibility of a bot picking it up)

Philip
    Homelink visor

Post Thanks / Like

^good deal.
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back