Quote Originally Posted by locrzn#92 View Post
I don't think your that far off the mark. I hope you get close to what your asking and don't regret turning down the 27k, I'd call the guy back and ask him to split the difference in what your now asking and what he offered. Just my opinion and I know you hate to loose so much money, I'm gonna loose a shit load on mine but I've had a lot of fun with it and now its time to divorce her, I mean my car. Good luck.
well I still have it listed in Craigslist for $31,900 and he made the offer of 27k. I told him I didn't want to go below $30k and he didn't budge, so it doesn't seem as though he would meet me half way. Plus he said he was mainly shopping for Vettes but was interested when he spotted my car. We'll see...I'm going to put it in autotrader next week to open up to a larger audience.

Quote Originally Posted by EcoBrick Bob View Post
For me, the issue would be 55K miles. Nice car though...
Interesting...what is the real issue with mileage on this engine? I hear they are pretty solid and go a good distance. I don't pound on it so I don't see the maggie really limiting the life of it. If the mileage were lower then the price would be higher, so I guess I'm confused as to how much of an impact the mileage plays here.