Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Hood latch / alarm issue?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hood latch / alarm issue?

So a few days ago my alarm started randomly going off. I did some googling and someone had an issue with the hood latch sensor triggering the alarm. I disconnected it and so far I have yet to hear the damn thing go off. Anyone know the P/N for a replacement? I cannot find one..
    THank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone???? Please?!

Formerly HSV-GTS-300 Crazy Paul's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

LATCH,HOOD PRIM(INCLS MICRO SWITCH). BOLT-LATCH-RETAINER-SHIELD, Hood Latch. For: EK69 (2008-2009)
    (Item 7 below)

Crazy Paul
    Your Holden Parts Connection in Australia!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Alarm issue

Quote Originally Posted by Flipped192 View Post
    So a few days ago my alarm started randomly going off. I did some googling and someone had an issue with the hood latch sensor triggering the alarm. I disconnected it and so far I have yet to hear the damn thing go off. Anyone know the P/N for a replacement? I cannot find one..
    THank you!
    I’m having the same issue...just got back from the dealer and they’re saying it’s a good sensor fail. Price of repair with labor is $280. I’m not skilled with this sort of repair so I’m letting the dealer handle it. Meanwhile the dealer was cool enough to by pass the sensor for me until the repair. Seems fine so far. Full repair on Monday