Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Livernois Rocks!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Livernois Rocks!

I thought I'd send out a quick public "Thank You" now that my TVS project is complete.

Livernois procured the TVS2300 for me and I installed it in my own garage. They were kind enough to program my PCM with a "base cal" to allow me to start the vehicle, drive it a few miles to make sure everything is OK, and get it to their shop for a final tune.

I picked up the car yesterday with the final tune completed. It put down around 520 HP / 475 TQ at the wheels. It went in with around 400 with mids and a CAI. Andy and Miles complemented me on my install (grin) and said everything looked perfect. Pretty cool for me as this is the most engine work I've done since an engine-swap on my old S-10 back in the 90's. :-)

Thanks to everyone at Livernois (Andy, Rick, Miles, and even Dave - helped me load the huge boxes in the back of my truck) for helping me out. I'm certainly looking forward to the next project.

BTW, I'm glad that you are juuuuust far enough away from me (30-40 minutes driving) to keep me away from your shop on a weekly basis!
    2009 G8 GXP, M6, Sunroof, Magnetic Gray Metallic, #1481 of 1829
    Performance Enhancements
    • Maggie TVS 2300
    • 1 7/8 Kooks Mids
    • Roto-Fab CAI
    • Tuned by Livernois Motorsports
    Other Upgrades
    • Roto-Fab Radiator Cover
    • Holden Triple Gauge w/ Smoker's Package
    • Custom "GXP" Speedhut Gauges - Boost/Vac, A/F Ratio, Fuel Pressure
    • Custom mounted Aeroforce Interceptor in ash tray

2015.5 Yukon Denali, Loaded

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the kind words! Enjoy the car!!

-Rick

Livernois Motorsports

CNC Cylinder Heads, Rotating Assemblies, Short Blocks, Performance Parts, Dyno Services, Fabrication and Machine Shop Services

Click here to take a video tour of the shop

Post Thanks / Like

Amen! They do an awesome job!
    2009 G8GT, Stryker Blue Metallic
    Magnuson TVS1900 (3.0" pulley), Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump, 60# injectors, TR6 Plugs, Custom Stage 1 Livernois Cam, Livernois DOD-Delete Package, Custom CNC valve job, Roto-fab CAI, 1 3/4" Kooks LT Headers and catted X-pipe, 557 RWHP/497 RWTQ, BMR trailing arms, DBA Rotors and Hawk Pads. BEST RUN= 11.210@126.22