Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: cheap 94r battery

Post Thanks / Like

Mine showed up, put it on the tester and even with being shelf ridden for 3 months still tested 93% against a load without being refreshed. 2amp for an hour bled surface charge and 12.67 with no post/clamp drop. And 918 cca. Not bad
    Ron
    "As soon as you're born you start dying, so you might as well have a good time" ~ cake
    2009 G8 GT - LSA >TT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tweaker47 View Post
    I ended up getting mine for free. Someone at amazon decided it was a good idea to place this 50lb battery in a single box with only a few small air bags. It cracked the seam on top but wasn't leaking. I called to get a new one and they said they were out of stock and would refund me. I wasn't gonna argue that. It's in my car now and doing fine.
    Exact same thing happened to me. Battery showed up at the shop where my car was being worked on and it was completely jacked up. Much worse than yours. I could see the glass mats through a 2" hole. I called and they refunded my money and let me keep the battery. I gave it to the guy doing the work on my car and he patched it up and used it for his boat.
    2009 G8 GT
    Panther Black Metallic

577rwhp / 547rwtq

Magna Charger TVS MP1900
    Custom Blower Cam
    DOD Delete
    2.8 Pulley
    PowerBond 10% Overdrive Crank Pulley
    ZL1 Fuel Pump Kit
    JMS BAP
    FAST 65lb Injectors
    Roto-Fab CAI
    American Racing Longtube Headers
    GXP Axlebacks
    Camaro 3.27 Differential
    CTS-V 19x9/19x9.5 Wheels
    Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Tires - 255/40 - 285/35

Post Thanks / Like

How are your ACdelco AGM batteries holding up after a couple years?
    09.1 G8 GT, 20x9/10 Red G wheels, magnaflow catback, DT's, Crawford ported TB/manifold, Spectre 4"/LS7 MAF, Rotofab, HID's, Aussie SV6 tails, GXP rear diffuser, BMR strut bushings/cradle inserts, BMR sway, Megan Coils, CTS-V 6/4pot Brembos, HSV steering wheel.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l4...psce2f18b1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

My initial car battery was not AGM - as best as I knew

it was however sealed and it lasted some 4 years in the car - or maybe a tick more. my new battery is AGM per it's sticker and it's gone almost 3 so far.
    If Guns Kill people, then Spoons Cause Diabetes

Post Thanks / Like

I put in some new fangled Exide AGM I bought off of Amazon and it's been great! Seeing that my car sits more than is driven, I guess that's good!

I do keep mine on a Deltran Battery Tender 365 days a year though.

I went with the Exide due to its higher than OE CCA.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Try advance auto and use a code. You can 30% off