7 1.41%
  • VCM

28 5.66%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Intakes

Post Thanks / Like

Was Roto-Fab should be Vararam.
    SOLD: 2009 Maverick Silver G8 GXP M6
    Current Vehicle: 1984 Chevy K10 (it's red and redneck)
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 99-LS1-SS View Post
    Was Roto-Fab should be Vararam.
    Done.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

I voted NEP OTR because so far Vararam has yet to step up with any performance figures for their intake, and the NEP has proven itself. The Roto Fab looks cool, but I like the straight shot of cold air the NEP delivers Cant wait for spring to get here to get one and a tune to go with it
    2008 MGM G8 GT
    NEP OTR intake
    Custom 2.5" exhaust with X-pipe and Thrush turbo mufflers
    Vector HSRK
    35w 5000k HIDs
    334whp/358lb.ft - 13.05@107 1.98 60'

Post Thanks / Like

Vararam has picked up 3 tenths on the proto type 0-60 with NO tune. Its the holidays that are holding things up. I will be running their system as it is the only true ram-air and I need every last HP to accomplish my goal.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

What goal is that? To be slower than my GXP? lol...........j/k
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker

Post Thanks / Like

What goal is that? To be slower than my GXP? lol...........j/k
    GXP who! It will take a well modded GXP to keep track of my taillights!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRRRR8 View Post
    GXP who! It will take a well modded GXP to keep track of my taillights!
    Not with the top secret telescope/radar mod!

- John Henry Boetcker

Post Thanks / Like

i made my own from parts I had laying around,,,,,and I would put it up against any other...bar none.

My G8 burns/wheels hops the hell out of first.

If I could find a cheap way to make the tube I could sell it for $250 or less and be rich.

Good Luck......waiting for a tune.

stock other than that and free mods.....0-60 in 4.7!
    Last edited by cobrakid; 12-24-2008 at 01:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    09 Stryker G8 GT, modded after 8 miles of ownership.
    07 SRT8 Jeep, 12.43 N/A, 11.37@119 with a 195nos shot.....baddest least modded in the world!

Post Thanks / Like

Not with the top secret telescope/radar mod!
    I have that too! It just points behind the car.

10. Dislikes bryand disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Waiting on the release of the Vararam
    Thinking of this rim for the NEW YEAR