Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IRS type Shootout who would like to see this happen & when ??? PLEASE READ AND REPLY

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm would be interesting for me to decide what tire to choose. Not sure how the turbos are going to like the DOT tires but I think it will be easier then the Hard hitting tvs2300.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm out. I don't do events with street tire rules.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wreckwriter View Post
    I'm out. I don't do events with street tire rules.
    ET Street Bias Plys would work just fine for you. Just have to setup tune accordingly. But I understand you are a Drag Car and not a street car. You should come anyways though.

Post Thanks / Like

I know they would work fine but I don't have any and not going to buy any. Way too far to travel for what would amount to, at best, just a bracket race. As soon as any event rules start focusing on street equipment I bag out.

Post Thanks / Like

I know they would work fine but I don't have any and not going to buy any. Way too far to travel for what would amount to, at best, just a bracket race. As soon as any event rules start focusing on street equipment I bag out.
    thats why i am asking for feed back. I am trying to make classes that will be fair and get a good crowd...... I thought you were on Hoosier quick time pros

And the decision to make it open to all brands came after 4 days and hundreds of views on several different boards the only feed back and replys i got was on this thread. So we had to do something to get a nuff cars to even have a race
    2009 SBM G8 GT
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

Post Thanks / Like

I run slicks, have no carpet, not much interior, one seat, no mufflers and race car stickers. I don't fit a lot of events except for the ones designed for race cars. Its no biggie, I probably wouldn't have come anyway due to distance. You can't please everyone, nobody knows this more than me. That why I always ask questions about rules before I commit to an event.

and most especially, I don't do gas wasting cruises

Post Thanks / Like

I run slicks, have no carpet, not much interior, one seat, no mufflers and race car stickers. I don't fit a lot of events except for the ones designed for race cars. Its no biggie, I probably wouldn't have come anyway due to distance. You can't please everyone, nobody knows this more than me. That why I always ask questions about rules before I commit to an event.

and most especially, I don't do gas wasting cruises
    well you are a set of hoosier quick time pros from meeting the rules since it only needs one seat to be a streetcar, Ms has not set legal DB for noisey mufflers and no emissions, stickers are cool, and carpet is for your living room. and as far as interior that don't make it more or less streetable. the crusie isn't long. I well we are doing a class later in the night no tire restriction your fuel of choice heads up and i'm gonna talk to them about letting this be a Good Payout. Just keep a eye out on this thread and see if it starts to form into something you like i may let you use the GTO wheels i just bought i'm gonna put a healthy dot slick on them. I wouldn't mind at all lord knows i don't need them yet lol
    2009 SBM G8 GT
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

Post Thanks / Like

I'll watch the thread but I'm highly unlikely.